DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle Plastic Water Bottle Holder Cage - Black
Customer’s impression:
BOM Cheap light works good-looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byINSARYUMAEV on 07/13/2015

Велосипедный пластиковый держатель сделан из ПВХ. Держатель очень прочный. Он очень крепко фиксирует бутылку.

Impression:держатель;

0 0 0

• posted bymk9891 on 07/06/2015

Pros : Good build quality, it has right of amount of flexibility and rigidness Cons : No safe packaging, i received a broken pc but i fixed it with tape and its working fine, colour is a bit dull, Overall its totally value for money

Good for holding 600ml

Impression:light;

0 0 0

• posted bygthomaz on 01/27/2015

Pros: boa qualidade do plastico, alem de muito barato. Cons: sem restrição.

Impression:BOM, Bonito e Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byMoshrom on 10/18/2014

Pro: can use Powerrade bottles in this, haven't tried others. Fits good, adjustable mounting holes. Con: a bit flimsy, but I haven't lost a bottle yet, and I ride MTB trails. Much better than paying $50 for similar product in the local bikeshop, good buy!

Impression:good-looking,easy instalation;

0 0 0

• posted byJRR123 on 10/01/2014

Pros: Price, Design, Weight Cont: The installation could be better in roder to avoid vibrations. Maybe the size is also to big and can hit your legs when you are ridding in a specific way but I would recommend the product.

Impression:Cheap,good-looking;

0 0 0

• posted bylhooq on 09/30/2014

it works. holds the 750ml bottle quite sturdily. its easy to take out and put back the water bottle compared to the metal bottle holder that came with the bicycle. it was a struggle i tell ya. almost fell face front to the gravel. made life easier.

Impression:light,works;

0 0 0

• posted byqba1012 on 08/05/2014

Pros: cheap, good looking, easy to install, fits all bikes, holds my bootle very safe even on hard downhill tracks. Cons: plastic isn't as flexible as I thought it would be, but price rewards everything. No mounting screws included. This item serves its purpose very well.

Serves its purpose Serves its purpose

Impression:Cheap,good-looking,easy instalation;

0 0 4

• posted byRogerek on 04/23/2014

Very cheap. Good quality plastic, rigid enough for a good grip even on a bumpy terrain. The screws are not included, so you will need to look among your spare screws to find two that fits. Shiny black, so you might want to reconsider it if you don't want it to call too much attention on your bike... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrokazr on 02/20/2014

very good Quality for the price, used it in a couple off road trails and have not lost any water bottles on the trails. also very light so your bikes weight is not really affected Non very good Quality for the price, used it in a couple off road trails and have not lost any water bottles on the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenda430 on 12/12/2013

as promised. good product, i used it and it is ok. nice looking, lightweight, fits to 750 cc bottle and others kind of bottle. it arrived without screws. it is realy not a big problem.../ more than that - nothing to say. it is very cheep bottle holder. good plastic, fits well to the bike and to a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere