DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle Plastic Water Bottle Holder Cage - Black
Customer’s impression:
Cheap good-looking easy instalation
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqba1012 on 08/05/2014

Pros: cheap, good looking, easy to install, fits all bikes, holds my bootle very safe even on hard downhill tracks. Cons: plastic isn't as flexible as I thought it would be, but price rewards everything. No mounting screws included. This item serves its purpose very well. Read more

Serves its purpose Serves its purpose

Impression:Cheap,good-looking,easy instalation;

0 0 1

• posted byRogerek on 04/23/2014

Very cheap. Good quality plastic, rigid enough for a good grip even on a bumpy terrain. The screws are not included, so you will need to look among your spare screws to find two that fits. Shiny black, so you might want to reconsider it if you don't want it to call too much attention on your bike style.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrokazr on 02/20/2014

very good Quality for the price, used it in a couple off road trails and have not lost any water bottles on the trails. also very light so your bikes weight is not really affected Non very good Quality for the price, used it in a couple off road trails and have not lost any water bottles on the trails.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenda430 on 12/12/2013

as promised. good product, i used it and it is ok. nice looking, lightweight, fits to 750 cc bottle and others kind of bottle. it arrived without screws. it is realy not a big problem.../ more than that - nothing to say. it is very cheep bottle holder. good plastic, fits well to the bike and to the bottle,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerhatsahin on 09/07/2013

Very cheap, good quality. It's flexible enough to hold bigger bottles and sturdy enough to hold them tight and it doesn't look like it will easily break. I have a world famous brand on my other bike, which costs 2-3 times more than this one, and i tell you they have no difference other than the brand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrslove on 09/05/2013

Very nice. Fits nicely to my bike. Looks good quality. Firms bottle really good and I'm riding my bike on rough terrains. It doesn't matter if bottle is full or not, it holds it good. Missing screws that I ha to buy localy, but adding screws would be tough because of diccerent size of screws. I gues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by10anton10 on 07/31/2013

Se adapta perfectamente a mi bicileta de montaña, es un plastico duro y resistente y algo flexible. No trae los tornillos, pero la biicleta suele traerlos Diseño moderno y elegante. Buen portabidones por un precio barato, si eres profesional mejor que busques algo mejor pero si eres amateur ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 04/10/2013

Very nice looking, lightweight, decent bottle holder. Plastic quality is good. I have standart 750ml bottle which fits it alright, but with some more force it can fit in the 1L bottle which is a bit wider in diameter. Has no screws to mount with it, but that is not a really big problem... It is more ... Read more

Bottle Holder Bottle Holder Cage

0 0 2

• posted byJullianno on 02/21/2013

It´s a good product that worths the price. It suit excellent the plastic bottle. Easy to install (if there is a pair of screw). Cheaper , lighter and it takes about 1 month to be delivered. Nice deal. Would be great if a pair of screws come together to fix the holder at the bike. You have to find ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykaxtrubr on 01/23/2013

Cheap! A good quality plastic. Holds all standard bicycle bottles tightly. Easy to install (if you have the screws) It does not come with the screws. You have to find your own flathead screws. It may be a little hard to put some larger bottles in it. It's a very tight fit, but once it's in, it holds ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections