Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteina89 on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These little guys are truly great, easy to use with prototyping because of the nice screw terminals. Prototyping with a magnetic relay is something of the past now for me. The back of the device is solid metal, please remember to heatsink these properly if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanHenkR on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple Device for relay. You can use it with other devices. Also with more relays. I use it at my home. I can use it for more purposes. I use 12V to swithc the relay. On the relay is a bel trafo and other device in my house. Cons:Open connections, must be seal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyro987 on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the second unit that I have purchased from DX.com. Not becasue the first one failed, but because it works so well. I am using these to make PID controllers for lead melting furnaces that operate >700watts up to 900 degrees F. This little unit has not failed m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyro987 on 09/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used this unit in a PID setup to control a lead casting pot for making my own lead bullets. After everything was wred in this unit did great! I ran the unit for about 6 ours yesterday and ZERO issues. Similar units on other sites run upward of $25 for compareable u... Read more

SSR hard at work in my PID setup lead casting
    0 0
  • posted bydxredguy on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Easy to use (accepts anything between 3-25V DC) - Plenty of switching power available (25A) - Silent operation - Strong connection points - Built in status LED is very handy Cons:- No Din rail mount - DC input connections are a bit oversized - Remova... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySerg7803 on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is qualitatively made. Light indication of inclusion of the relay. A plastic cover for a security from defeat by an electric current. Powerful and reliable fastenings of a cable. Cons:During design and operation of minuses it is not revealed. The arrangemen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceveros on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Rele extremely high quality, has an acrylic cover as protection of connectors and feeding circuit, LED that indicates whether or not this in operation, making it much easier during the construction project, the finish and very good, built with good material qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGBDealX on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price: Western sourced (usually still made in China) range from $12.00 up to about $25 Appearance: Fit and finish is nice. Terminals clearly labeled. Apparent quality: It appears to be equivalent to brand name units purchased in the US. Cons:Shipping from this... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysacamantecas on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Much better than a mechanical relay, because it works quickly (<10 milliseconds), silently and for too many years. SSR requires <12mA (an Crydom CX240DX relay requires 12,5mA) There are a LED indicator: this is a good idea Cons:no cons. OtherThoughts:Wit... Read more

2 1
  • posted byDocteh on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly. There is a red LED on the DC side of the Solid State Relay. This one also comes with a plastic cover. The cover has holes that allow a screwdriver to go in and be used without the cover. Cons:Appears to use more power on the DC side than a sim... Read more

8 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections