Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteina89 on 06/19/2014

These little guys are truly great, easy to use with prototyping because of the nice screw terminals. Prototyping with a magnetic relay is something of the past now for me. The back of the device is solid metal, please remember to heatsink these properly if you're going to be using over 10 amp in current. Bear in mind though that 10amps at 230V is close ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanHenkR on 04/21/2014

Simple Device for relay. You can use it with other devices. Also with more relays. I use it at my home. I can use it for more purposes. I use 12V to swithc the relay. On the relay is a bel trafo and other device in my house. Open connections, must be sealed, build in, hidden, if you use it for 200 V or more. I place it in my power room, so it's hidden ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhusqu on 02/28/2014

Cheap, reliable. Good connect terminals. Nice voltage range on input. Doesn't have din mounting. And IF there is no load on switching side of relay and you put voltage to input, it will burn. Remember this.. I burned one because i didnt know that. Very useful and with this price, i will order more if i need! Shipment arrival time was also good. I suprised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvincef71 on 11/21/2013

It is cheap but it works. Tried to buy from local store BUT the price is way up high than DX. I'm going to use this SSR with my arduino to make a sous vide cooker. Solid build just add heatsink and there you go one working SSR. Will buy couple more to sell in my local town :) Much better than a mechanical relay no clicking sound that makes you crazy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyro987 on 10/23/2013

This is the second unit that I have purchased from DX.com. Not becasue the first one failed, but because it works so well. I am using these to make PID controllers for lead melting furnaces that operate >700watts up to 900 degrees F. This little unit has not failed me yet and I have used it for well over 24 hours total use. This does not come with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyro987 on 09/23/2013

I've used this unit in a PID setup to control a lead casting pot for making my own lead bullets. After everything was wred in this unit did great! I ran the unit for about 6 ours yesterday and ZERO issues. Similar units on other sites run upward of $25 for compareable units. Did not come with the thermal paste for instalation. Other sites offer their ... Read more

SSR hard at work in my PID setup lead casting
    0 0
  • posted bydxredguy on 06/10/2013

- Cheap - Easy to use (accepts anything between 3-25V DC) - Plenty of switching power available (25A) - Silent operation - Strong connection points - Built in status LED is very handy - No Din rail mount - DC input connections are a bit oversized - Removable plastic safety cover seems a bit useless since it has holes to access the connection screws.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySerg7803 on 06/08/2013

It is qualitatively made. Light indication of inclusion of the relay. A plastic cover for a security from defeat by an electric current. Powerful and reliable fastenings of a cable. During design and operation of minuses it is not revealed. The arrangement works properly. Owing to the reasonable prices and high quality there is a possibility to save ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceveros on 05/29/2013

Rele extremely high quality, has an acrylic cover as protection of connectors and feeding circuit, LED that indicates whether or not this in operation, making it much easier during the construction project, the finish and very good, built with good material quality. And a small voltage necessary to activate the system with operation of up to 25A. nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGBDealX on 01/27/2013

Price: Western sourced (usually still made in China) range from $12.00 up to about $25 Appearance: Fit and finish is nice. Terminals clearly labeled. Apparent quality: It appears to be equivalent to brand name units purchased in the US. Shipping from this vendor is a little slower than other mainland suppliers. Product descriptions are sometimes a little ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections