DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 140LM 6000K White 1-LED Eagle Eye Light (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/14/2014

I bought a pair of these lights for back-up lights on my ATV. They are very bright. A nice wide spread that is very useful. I really only needed one, but having two is just fine. The amount of light is good, as you can do all kinds of things at night with these, hook up a trailer, fix something...anything.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrololosh on 04/09/2013

* fairly compact size * nut-mount kit * cables are long enough * shining brightly * almost does not get hot * good manufacturing quality * waterproof the actual light output of around 80 lumens. while the slightly warm, then at the limit and there is a chance it will burn quickly. for 80 lumens overpriced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodski on 11/07/2012

very light ,, I install it as daytime running light.. very visible and easy to install ,, the screw is very accesible when you put in the fender of the car.. you can use it as foglight too,, very versatile light..my friend said its unbelievable I can used it as fog light.. even while you driving look ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byplatonas on 11/05/2012

The brightness is good. Mounting method is nice and easy to make. The consumption is 80mA at 12,9V. This makes a power of 1W. This is lower than the 3W stated in the description of the light. Although an 1W light its output is quite high and I feel happy with the brightness. It needs a small hole to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycarrychu on 08/04/2012

the light was very bright. even a samll led,but very bright in morning and night. It can be use as daytime running light. This is such as good product for any vehicle. theres no cons to be comment. This product was very perfect been made. the light was very bright. even a samll led,but very bright in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRoosterMN on 06/23/2012

This is a cheap and reliable bulb that uses almost no power. I have installed it in the engine room in my boat to look better when I check it. The nut is in threaded(?) so that it can be easily screwed onto a wall. Since it does not use as much power, I can while I'm changing the oil or make other repairs,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections