DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic-Steel Sight Scope Mount for G17 / 21mm Rail - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarksman355 on 11/28/2013

Good overall build quality, it is a combination of steel and aluminum, finisched with a sort of rubber coating. It fits well on 2nd generation Glock's. I have mounted a holographic sight and it fits very well, it does not move when firing my gun. At first i thought it was only for Airsoft, but it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/21/2013

Fits perfectly any Glock pistol. Extremely very well constructed. Easy to install. Allow the installation of two tactical items, such as flashlights, lasers, foregrips, red dot sights. A great addiction at Deal Extreme. cheapest i have been able to find next cheapest is $20 None that I can think of, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaekrusty on 01/10/2013

Fits perfectly any Glock pistol. Extremely very well constructed. Easy to install. Allow the installation of two tactical items, such as flashlights, lasers, foregrips, red dot sights. A great addiction at Deal Extreme. None that I can think of, besides being just a little bit expensive. You don't have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections