DX » Community » Reviews » LaRue Hand Guard Index Clips Rail Covers with Hand Stops (72-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySotis77 on 06/05/2014

Easy to use, packet contains more than enough pieces for even two weapon systems. Modularity is also top rate, since the pieces are individually movable. From a short term experience I can say that quality is at least good enough for this price. Hand stops are small and easy to install. Installation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmeretei on 05/19/2014

These are of course not original LaRue parts, but for its price they are really worth buying. They fit perfectly to my G36K RAS. These railcovers give skidproof surface to your rail. The handstops fit well too, I thought I wouldn't make them fit and they would fall of my rifle but actually, they work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byt0ra77 on 04/15/2014

- The product has a good amount of pieces to cover rails. - It is delivered with 2 handstops. - There are some pieces that can be used to hide cables along the rifle (ex if you have a torch or laser with wired switch). I have no cons for this product this moment, it's just plastic pieces. I think it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetamer6 on 11/26/2013

Snap on easy. Make gripping a picattiny less uncomfortable. I think the hand stops are pretty cool. Overall, pretty good quality except for the ridiculously excessive mold lines, which is fixable - see "Cons". Also a few of the clips have little "hooks" for routing wires, like if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiglobomau on 04/26/2013

So many pieces! If you are using long metal rails and like the modern way of shooting this is a must for you, it covers the disconfortable parts of your rail and lets you have some fun. Very easy to use, just clip on, the blocks can be put anywhere they use two clips to put them in place. And when in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrself on 03/28/2013

I like the small rail covers. Some of them have little wire hooks and some have little wire hold downs. I alternated the hooks and the hold downs to secure the wire for my SureFire pessure switch. The rail coves snap on to each opening on the rail. Not as low profile as the rubber ladder style but not ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byRandyChorn on 09/17/2012

These are great for the money. Nice texture to it and covers your hands from getting cut by your rail system. They do what they are intended to do. The hand stops have nice Larue trademarks on it and have nice texture. Kind of hard to install onto rail system, might have just been my rail. If you have ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections