DX » Community » Reviews » LaRue Hand Guard Index Clips Rail Covers with Hand Stops (72-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byt0ra77 on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The product has a good amount of pieces to cover rails. - It is delivered with 2 handstops. - There are some pieces that can be used to hide cables along the rifle (ex if you have a torch or laser with wired switch). Cons:I have no cons for this product this moment, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiglobomau on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So many pieces! If you are using long metal rails and like the modern way of shooting this is a must for you, it covers the disconfortable parts of your rail and lets you have some fun. Very easy to use, just clip on, the blocks can be put anywhere they use two clips to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrself on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I like the small rail covers. Some of them have little wire hooks and some have little wire hold downs. I alternated the hooks and the hold downs to secure the wire for my SureFire pessure switch. The rail coves snap on to each opening on the rail. Not as low pr... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRandyChorn on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are great for the money. Nice texture to it and covers your hands from getting cut by your rail system. They do what they are intended to do. The hand stops have nice Larue trademarks on it and have nice texture. Cons:Kind of hard to install onto rail sy... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections