DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrgoncalves on 07/09/2013

Very nice case, resistant, thin, doesn't scratch so easily. Looks like original. Easy to put in and out. Unfortunately, my iphone doesn't work with this case. I guess the alluminium blocks the signal from the mobile broadband, because when I take the case off, the signal raises, and when I put in, the signal almost reset. Maybe if it would be made with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkfir on 05/29/2013

It is definitely the most elegant and lucrative protective cover I've ever seen for my iPhone. I was looking for the thinnest case I can find and I was not wrong with this one - the iPhone, which is thin, doesn't loose its own style and this protective case looks seamless, yet very appealing. None. Maybe in longer use it will get some scratches, will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolf9 on 02/07/2013

Looks nice, like second skin (mostly). Doesn't block the signal, like some other metallic cases. Doesn't fit quite well in the corners - there is a little gap. It can be dangerous - especially with those sharp edges. And delivery time took about a month - bit too long way to Europe. Kinda like the design - with black iPhone looks very naturally. Stylish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynordhart on 12/12/2012

The back case fits perfect and looks really good on my iphone4s. I have had this case for 3 months now and still no scratches or bumps. This case is really recommended. Ultrathin is the right desrciption. I have no cons on this one. Mabye just the delivery time... Tok about 1,5 months before I got it to Norway. No other thougts... If your looking for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections