DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrgoncalves on 07/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very nice case, resistant, thin, doesn't scratch so easily. Looks like original. Easy to put in and out.Cons:Unfortunately, my iphone doesn't work with this case. I guess the alluminium blocks the signal from the mobile broadband, because when I take the case off, the si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkfir on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is definitely the most elegant and lucrative protective cover I've ever seen for my iPhone. I was looking for the thinnest case I can find and I was not wrong with this one - the iPhone, which is thin, doesn't loose its own style and this protective case looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolf9 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Looks nice, like second skin (mostly). Doesn't block the signal, like some other metallic cases.Cons:Doesn't fit quite well in the corners - there is a little gap. It can be dangerous - especially with those sharp edges. And delivery time took about a month - bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynordhart on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The back case fits perfect and looks really good on my iphone4s. I have had this case for 3 months now and still no scratches or bumps. This case is really recommended. Ultrathin is the right desrciption.Cons:I have no cons on this one. Mabye just the delivery... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections