DX » Community » Reviews » CAMEWIN 0843 Elastic Ankle Plus Wrap Brace Support - Khaki
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzufar2005 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very effective brace, have played soccer with it on and has absorbed majority of the impact I would normally feel on my ankles after a few hours of playing. Cons:Can get annoying to have on as it may come loose, or hurt your foot due to tightening. How... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYannick666 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good Materials - Tight Wrap - Easy to use - Good Price - Usefull Cons:- Too tight at the beginning, you have to wait till the elastic loosens a little - White color in all fabrics, looks disgustingly dirty very quick - If you use to play football (soccer to the yankee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYannick666 on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap. - Washable. - Extra protection given by the outter wrap. - Expands to fit decently. - Doesn't bother your blood flow. - Ideal for those who play football (soccer for americans). Cons:- Its light color: after being worn enough, its going to look dirty/ye... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMAMachado on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This was an excellent purchase!! I have twisted both my ankles playing soccer, and I have been searching for an elastic brace support forever! Almost none that I tried worked as I desired, so I gave it a shot to DX. And this product did not let me down. It allow... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections