DX » Community » Reviews » CAMEWIN 0843 Elastic Ankle Plus Wrap Brace Support - Khaki
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzufar2005 on 06/13/2013

It is a very effective brace, have played soccer with it on and has absorbed majority of the impact I would normally feel on my ankles after a few hours of playing. Can get annoying to have on as it may come loose, or hurt your foot due to tightening. However, with that being said it isn't a big deal as it becomes loose and adjusts to your foot. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYannick666 on 01/11/2013

- Good Materials - Tight Wrap - Easy to use - Good Price - Usefull - Too tight at the beginning, you have to wait till the elastic loosens a little - White color in all fabrics, looks disgustingly dirty very quick - If you use to play football (soccer to the yankees) you can't (easily and comfortably) use shin guards that are put from the ankle with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYannick666 on 11/15/2012

- Cheap. - Washable. - Extra protection given by the outter wrap. - Expands to fit decently. - Doesn't bother your blood flow. - Ideal for those who play football (soccer for americans). - Its light color: after being worn enough, its going to look dirty/yellowish even if you wash it frequently. Never seen one with this extra wrap and so cheap around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMAMachado on 09/18/2012

This was an excellent purchase!! I have twisted both my ankles playing soccer, and I have been searching for an elastic brace support forever! Almost none that I tried worked as I desired, so I gave it a shot to DX. And this product did not let me down. It allows you to play soccer (my case) without all the insecurity of twisting your ankles again. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections