Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlodin on 07/05/2014

- Solid Mat. - Good clamp system (so it clamps with almost any similar rail, because some rails are just a bit off) - Cheap price - Easily Scratched ( Mine is already scratched on my first use) - The clamp screw isn't the same as the picture, but who cares, it all works. - The two point sling I bought with it didn't fit..so right now i'm using it as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3006HP on 12/14/2013

Feels solid, great price, fits the 21mm rail perfectly and doesn't wobble about. Takes up very little space on the rail. Paint will wear off very fast if you care about that sorta thing, so it loses one point on quality but I wouldn't let that stop you from buying this. The swivel was a bit thick for my sling so I had to file down the clasp, not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvdgoor on 03/27/2013

- Fit my 21mm picatinny rail - Easy installing - Swivel works with tiny ball bearings that look like they might wear out over time. The ball bearings that are used in the swivel are tiny and look like the might wear out or might break under stress. I will need to see if that happens or not. If it breaks I will just buy SKU: 102827 instead as it has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 02/26/2013

This should be 4 times the price, but I'm glad its not. Got this to add to my FAB front stock on my CZ58. I know the CV58 has a front swivel ring on it but this looks way cooler. Well made and feels strong enough, but time will tell. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE, other than I might need to buy another rifle and buy another one of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Great price for a good set of ring mount, they usually run about $10 for a pair here in the domestic market. Fits tight and secure on standard rail, and I can safely use the scope as a carrying handle for a 8-lb AEG replica. While being sturdy enough to use for airsoft. I cannot be certain if it's sturdy enough for real steel applications, It does fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

Great price for a good set of ring mount, they usually run about $10 for a pair here in the domestic market. Fits tight and secure on standard rail, and I can safely use the scope as a carrying handle for a 8-lb AEG replica. While being sturdy enough to use for airsoft. I cannot be certain if it's sturdy enough for real steel applications, It does fit ... Read more

good for airsoft gun very good
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections