DX » Community » Reviews » PNY Mini USB 2.0 Micro SD / TF Card Reader Cell Phone Strap - White (Max. 64GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaisemenucci on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small. You can carry to everywhere easily. Works well. have a smart way to remove the micro sd card. Cons:you can loose easily. it would be better to be retractable instead of having a removable cover OtherThoughts:Worth it! I recommend. Works fine to me. Fullfill my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgoc79 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight, microSD card reader. I like the idea to put the microSD card into the reader and everything to be inserted into the USB port. Cons:Maybe too small and tiny so you risk to lose it somewhere. The card ejecting mechanism is also kinda tiny, may be tough... Read more

3 0
  • posted byefialt on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Small. Reliable. I've got several cardreaders for single microSD, and this one is the only whichh works steady all the time. It's extramely comwortable to keep it in a pocket because it absoluetaly takes no place. It has very comfortable button for card... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicoabel on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The card reader is very small, easy to use, protect the microSD card, has a very simple but nice mechanism to take the card off, it turns blue whan connected (good to remember to take off computer), it ables to put other devices to the usb port next to it, has a cover t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections