DX » Community » Reviews » New i-SmartSim 2008 Operator Network SIM Card Unlock Attachment
  • 5 star 35 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykesbomb on 08/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap for what it says it does - 2 week delivery time - comes in a padded envelope Cons:- did not work with Iphone 3GS where another reviewer claimed it works - pretty thin, but I guess so it can fit in the phone with the sim card - no instruction at all OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquerubs on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and very useful, doesn't need any configuration you just need to place it and you will have an unlocked phone Works on Blackberry 9300 Cons:You may need to cut a litle piece of your sim card in order to make it fit, but it is the only con OtherThoughts:I bought it b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoonzard on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The card works fantastic on older phones and is a really great product i used this card on 3 cell phones which were locked a SE Elm J10i2 a Motorola talkabout and a Nokia 5130-c2 it worked for all of them except for the SE Elm which was far too new for the card to suppo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCantC on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great with my Nokia C5-00, even the 3G is working. Great finishing, it even came on it's own mini plastic container inside an anti-static plastic bag. Cons:The only problem I've had was related to the insertion of it on the sim card slot because the space... Read more

0 0
  • posted byohnigresamil on 12/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheaper than other methods of unlocking And you can use it in several phones, without losing the brand guarantee. Cons:it's a legacy product. Will not work on most recent phones like iPhone, Samsung, Sony Ericcsson or LG. If you don't install correctly the card mov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajordragon on 10/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:when phone is compatible it work great and save you money by using your old phone that still function on an other carrier Cons:don't fit with all sim card slots, newer phones can't take it as their sim card slot is different it can be quite difficult to align the sim wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 09/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It unlocks my old nokia N70. - It's cheaper than other methods of unlocking the phone. - You can use it in several phones! Cons:- Even though it works in my old nokia N70, I think the chip it is not so thin. Therefore, you may have to cut your sim card a bit. - I'm ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoernig on 06/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great! poped it straight into my panasonic P906I with an orange sim card and instantly got signal. Even had 3G signal! (Not that I can use the browser on this phone.. maybe it would work with MMS? Cons:Bit flimsy, looks like it might be easy to break.. Then again it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergi19 on 12/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The idea is good, the price is affordable Cons:Although the idea is good, it has become totally outdated. Excepting old lower range phones, the item usually will not work. Does not work on: iPhone/SonyEriccsson/LG phones. OtherThoughts:If you have an old phone and for s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeoghanc on 10/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, I bought this to breathe some life into an old 6300 and once I got it to fit into the sim slot it worked perfectly... Cons:...until I updated the firmware. D'oh! Big mistake. It stopped working. Obviously nokia noticed there was a way to defeat the bypas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections