DX » Community » Reviews » New i-SmartSim 2008 Operator Network SIM Card Unlock Attachment
  • 5 star 43 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykesbomb on 08/17/2013

- cheap for what it says it does - 2 week delivery time - comes in a padded envelope - did not work with Iphone 3GS where another reviewer claimed it works - pretty thin, but I guess so it can fit in the phone with the sim card - no instruction at all - provide a more specific list of phones that are compatible would be nice - include instructions on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquerubs on 04/17/2013

Cheap and very useful, doesn't need any configuration you just need to place it and you will have an unlocked phone Works on Blackberry 9300 You may need to cut a litle piece of your sim card in order to make it fit, but it is the only con I bought it because my blackberry couldn't be unlocked by software anymore (0 try left), and it's still works perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoonzard on 12/16/2012

The card works fantastic on older phones and is a really great product i used this card on 3 cell phones which were locked a SE Elm J10i2 a Motorola talkabout and a Nokia 5130-c2 it worked for all of them except for the SE Elm which was far too new for the card to support. None really. Well you do have to cut up sim card for it to fit and it is fairly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCantC on 08/20/2012

Works great with my Nokia C5-00, even the 3G is working. Great finishing, it even came on it's own mini plastic container inside an anti-static plastic bag. The only problem I've had was related to the insertion of it on the sim card slot because the space available is very slim. I solved the problem with some metal twisting, the space became bigger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byohnigresamil on 12/16/2011

It's cheaper than other methods of unlocking And you can use it in several phones, without losing the brand guarantee. it's a legacy product. Will not work on most recent phones like iPhone, Samsung, Sony Ericcsson or LG. If you don't install correctly the card moves a bit and the phone gets lock and you need to reboot it. Excepting old lower range ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajordragon on 10/26/2011

when phone is compatible it work great and save you money by using your old phone that still function on an other carrier don't fit with all sim card slots, newer phones can't take it as their sim card slot is different it can be quite difficult to align the sim with the connecting pins on the phone you'll maybe need to cut the sim card to fit perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 09/29/2011

- It unlocks my old nokia N70. - It's cheaper than other methods of unlocking the phone. - You can use it in several phones! - Even though it works in my old nokia N70, I think the chip it is not so thin. Therefore, you may have to cut your sim card a bit. - I'm having the felling that from time to time the card is moving a bit and the mobile gets lock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoernig on 06/02/2011

Works great! poped it straight into my panasonic P906I with an orange sim card and instantly got signal. Even had 3G signal! (Not that I can use the browser on this phone.. maybe it would work with MMS? Bit flimsy, looks like it might be easy to break.. Then again it has to be this thin to fit.. I guess they're all like this. You will need to cut your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergi19 on 12/23/2010

The idea is good, the price is affordable Although the idea is good, it has become totally outdated. Excepting old lower range phones, the item usually will not work. Does not work on: iPhone/SonyEriccsson/LG phones. If you have an old phone and for some reason you need it to work without operator block, this item could serve your purposes. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeoghanc on 10/30/2010

Well, I bought this to breathe some life into an old 6300 and once I got it to fit into the sim slot it worked perfectly... ...until I updated the firmware. D'oh! Big mistake. It stopped working. Obviously nokia noticed there was a way to defeat the bypass mechanism, and enabled it via the firmware. If I hadn't updated the firmware, it would have been ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections