DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 to RJ45 Cat.6 Flat Network Cable - White (10M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDovidYehoshua on 06/16/2014

Cable is great. It works well with no problems. being flat I could run it around a white door frame with a bit of glue and it can not been seen. I highly recommend it. Also was delivered speedily and efficiently. The connections and build are good quality. No cons at all, definitely does its job and is highly recommended. Definitely get it, its great,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoenrutte on 11/14/2013

Very thin cable CAT 6 Fast Because it is so thin and light I could mount it to the ceiling with some sticking gum without problems. Didn't even need a cable duct. 1Gbit connection possible 10 meters long Feels a bit flimsy, but if you, like me use it to mount to a wall of ceiling, it works perfectly. There is text on one side of the cable, you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypample on 10/24/2013

This is flat cable that will not wrinkle and get tangled. I love the idea, I have many flat cables. The connectors seems really strong, and the cable has a good quality. I like the materials, and how it came boxed. The combination of the price and the product is perfect. The flat cable let you operate this perfectly with out the cables cabin out of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunker on 11/19/2012

It's so incredibly thin! It's cheaper than ordinary network cable in Sweden It's cat 6 It works in full speed's It feels durable Nope Nada Nothing I bought it to hide it behind my skirting board.. My thought was that a regular cable would not fit behind it.. so I bought this.. When it arrived I was making my self ready to start taking down my skirting ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections