DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 to RJ45 Cat.6 Flat Network Cable - White (10M)
Customer’s impression:
Happy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnoevit on 11/14/2014

This cable works like a charm! :) i chose this one for the price/length ratio, but it was to short. (Always messaure twice ;) ) i bought a cheap 25cent "extension adapter" so i got it paired up with an extra 5M cabel. No loss of speed or anything! Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byDovidYehoshua on 06/16/2014

Cable is great. It works well with no problems. being flat I could run it around a white door frame with a bit of glue and it can not been seen. I highly recommend it. Also was delivered speedily and efficiently. The connections and build are good quality. No cons at all, definitely does its job and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoenrutte on 11/14/2013

Very thin cable CAT 6 Fast Because it is so thin and light I could mount it to the ceiling with some sticking gum without problems. Didn't even need a cable duct. 1Gbit connection possible 10 meters long Feels a bit flimsy, but if you, like me use it to mount to a wall of ceiling, it works perfectly.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypample on 10/24/2013

This is flat cable that will not wrinkle and get tangled. I love the idea, I have many flat cables. The connectors seems really strong, and the cable has a good quality. I like the materials, and how it came boxed. The combination of the price and the product is perfect. The flat cable let you operate ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydunker on 11/19/2012

It's so incredibly thin! It's cheaper than ordinary network cable in Sweden It's cat 6 It works in full speed's It feels durable Nope Nada Nothing I bought it to hide it behind my skirting board.. My thought was that a regular cable would not fit behind it.. so I bought this.. When it arrived I was making ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections