DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 to RJ45 Cat.6 Flat Network Cable - White (10M)
Customer’s impression:
good Happy Gostei Muy delgado Clase 6
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMinkyHidari on 09/26/2015

Pros. Delgado, los conectores estan bien y se sienten solidos, 10 metros, el precio inbatible. Cons. Ninguno No crei que lograra el Gigabite con este cable pero wow, funciona sin problema alguno.

Fuciona, 1. Gbps Fuciona, 1. Gbps Fuciona, 1. Gbps

Impression:Happy,Muy delgado, Clase 6;

0 0 0

• posted byMaelst on 09/09/2015

Pros: Flat cables can be used to slip through doors to install LAN equipment (Camera, router, repeater, etc) inside isolated rooms without hacking any walls. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bydowntuga on 04/08/2015

Very good product.

0 0 0

• posted byctzen on 01/31/2015

funciona perfecto

0 0 0

• posted bysnoevit on 11/14/2014

This cable works like a charm! :) i chose this one for the price/length ratio, but it was to short. (Always messaure twice ;) ) i bought a cheap 25cent "extension adapter" so i got it paired up with an extra 5M cabel. No loss of speed or anything!

0 0 0

• posted bykeerkeer27 on 07/17/2014

I was pretty surprised at home small and thin this cable actually is.. quality seems very good and if i have to sneak under door way/etc there should be no problems. I am trying to get my wifi router to a more central location in the house. not sure if i will drill hole in closet floor/etc or put... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDovidYehoshua on 06/16/2014

Cable is great. It works well with no problems. being flat I could run it around a white door frame with a bit of glue and it can not been seen. I highly recommend it. Also was delivered speedily and efficiently. The connections and build are good quality. No cons at all, definitely does its job... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoenrutte on 11/14/2013

Very thin cable CAT 6 Fast Because it is so thin and light I could mount it to the ceiling with some sticking gum without problems. Didn't even need a cable duct. 1Gbit connection possible 10 meters long Feels a bit flimsy, but if you, like me use it to mount to a wall of ceiling, it works is on... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypample on 10/24/2013

This is flat cable that will not wrinkle and get tangled. I love the idea, I have many flat cables. The connectors seems really strong, and the cable has a good quality. I like the materials, and how it came boxed. The combination of the price and the product is perfect. The flat cable let you of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydunker on 11/19/2012

It's so incredibly thin! It's cheaper than ordinary network cable in Sweden It's cat 6 It works in full speed's It feels durable Nope Nada Nothing I bought it to hide it behind my skirting board.. My thought was that a regular cable would not fit behind it.. so I bought this.. When it arrived I... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere