DX » Community » Reviews » Water Resistant Windproof Butane Jet Flame Lighter - Transparent Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflayer0 on 03/20/2014

Looks very cool and is fits good in my hand. It has a strong stable flame. Great transparancy makes it easy to see how much gas that was left runs on butane I got it without any gas in it, I was scared that maybe it ha a small leak. The ball is still out beause it uses gas pretty quick. I have refilled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNisseost on 02/05/2014

Its very good to flame up fireworks or start a campfire. The flame is very nice and very strong. Its windproof. It has a very very nice looking when the cap is opened. Easy to use one click and a strong Loud noise and flame comes It uses alot of fuel. The neckless thing for it if very bad it sometimes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJimNKing2 on 01/22/2014

It works as advertised. It is a small lighter that works under most conditions. Great for camping and other outdoor activities. The flame is hard to see and does not always light on the 1st click. I usually click it twice just to make sure it lights. It is a good cheap lighter. I use it mostly for camping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFireFrenzy on 10/20/2013

Does exactly what it says it should do, its water proof, sturdy and generally very useful The fuel capacity could be a little bigger, it's big enough surely, but when compared to the $2.78 option you end up with a couple of days of use instead of "well its getting clost to christmas again maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteveLotus on 08/15/2013

Works well. Durable with light or normal use. Easy to use. Easy to fill. Easy to adjust flame size. Lightweight. The colour is the same as the picture. Considering buying another for my dad. I can blow the flame out so it is not really windproof. Unsure if it is waterproof (I'm not about to test it out)... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfotis65 on 03/28/2013

PROS:waterproof makes for the sea / neck strap him / clear to see the remaining gas / low price./ Other Thoughts:reputable store will re buy. plastic construction PROS:waterproof makes for the sea / neck strap him / clear to see the remaining gas / low price./ Other Thoughts:reputable store will re buy.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypaultech on 08/30/2012

Very nice, impressive see thru action/ fuel tank. The flame is invisible in any light level, the flame is red but only noticable in very dark situations. This makes it difficut to gauge where the flame is when tryng just to melt things , like synth ropes. I lost mine very quickly, after a session of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycgargu on 07/15/2012

Nice design, easy tu use, the rope was very useful to keep the lighter around my neck I don't know if this could be a cons, the fact about it is build of plastic and the possibility to loose the top if it falls to the floor. Very useful for smoker like me, I know that smoke is bad for health but meanwhile ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections