DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hook Lock Pick Set - Silver + Black (14-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Exactly as described contento all you need for lock picking good sharp easy All metal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexDiver on 01/21/2015

As described haven't tried them yet but they look the thing. Not sure about any cons , definitely you get good value for the money if this is what you're after. Good build quality and nice packaging as per usual from DX

Impression:Exactly as described;

0 0 0

• posted byjfguay2 on 01/20/2015

Received the set and examined all the pieces. Am no expert so hard for me to say otherwise, but after I used a few of them, seem to work well. Am planning to use it for when I am locked outside my house, without my keys. Great set to use for people to learn about lock picking.

0 0 0

• posted by5568631 on 01/14/2015

very satisfied by the contents of the package. everything you need for an entry level tool set. recommended as first buy tool set for lockpicking.

0 0 0

• posted byjosscx on 01/09/2015

Soy de peru, el envio tardó casi dos meses pero si llegó la puntas (las partes negras) son algo delgadas asi que tengan cuidado de ahi el resto todo bien, me gusta

Impression:contento;

0 0 0

• posted byTomislavP on 12/29/2014

Pros: If you know how to use it is easy to use. Good grip and very nice case. Cons: Not to strong so use it carefully. It is easy to brake it so don't try it on your doors :)

Impression:good sharp easy;

0 0 0

• posted bySSMungur on 12/12/2014

Pros: Many pieces allowing you to pick virtually any lock. Came with a pouch for you to put all your tools in. The tools were oiled , preventing rust from forming. Cons: The handle can cut into your palm and fingers after prolonged use. Other Thoughs: You can wrap some electrical tape around the... Read more

Impression:all you need for lock picking ;

0 0 0

• posted byDinoVelvet on 12/05/2014

Quality is sufficient and fir well in hand Set is complete and as decribed; No extra picks or tools included in my set. Usefull for casual lockpicing. Best deal.

0 0 0

• posted byallfornoob on 11/28/2014

pros: quite a variety of tools. comes with a handy pouch to store the picks. good entry level lock pick set. cons:not much. other thoughts: opened some locks with this, but need's time and effort and a magic touch.

Impression:all you need for lock picking ;

0 0 0

• posted byheadchief on 11/14/2014

pros: they are good at picking simple locks and have all the picks a beginner would use plus a few more advanced tools. cons: like others have said they are sharp and you have to do something about it. i just used some black electrical tape on the base. but in all i am happy with this product.

Impression:good sharp easy;

0 0 0

• posted bymcdougie on 11/13/2014

Works great. I'm pleased with what I've recieved.

Impression:All metal;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections