DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SANYO Eneloop XX 2550mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Low Self Discharge Batteries - Black (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahuillet on 04/26/2014

Low self discharge and high capacity. The batteries are at the top range of size tolerances for AA, so in some devices they will barely fit, or not fit at all. I used to have cheap AA NiMH that would lose their charge quickly, and this made me hate rechargeable batteries. In a digital camera I would only be able to take a few pictures before the batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfredoricob on 03/07/2014

-Genuine sanyo eneloop batteries for professional use. -Best rechargeable batteries. -Long lasting. -Keep capacity over time. -Really low price. I have found no cons so far, other than the usual long delivery time. This batteries are amazing, really high capacity. I use them with apple magic mouse and apple wireless keyboard, everything working alright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byederdemattos on 02/21/2014

all items are good. the price is good, quality too. this battery is very good and powerfull and reliable It is 100% genuine Sanyo. i use it in fuji cam and my perception is good in respect of product quality and power. I recommend this product and could buy again. it could have a original charger and a power meter. i recommend this product for all people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaenishi on 02/03/2014

Excellent batteries, high capacity and very robust. I'm using in my digital camera and durability is double the other Eneloop batteries. I even forget to recharge! Are the best rechargeable battery I've ever used! none These batteries are highly recommended for high-consumption devices, such as photographic flashes, they allow rapid recharging flash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielhatano on 11/06/2013

Very good quality, to photography flash is the best battery that I used until now. It´s better than other batteries brand and model that I have used. I use an Yongnuo flash in Nikon D90 Camera. I'm very satisfied. The package is very simple but efficient. I imagined that it will work for more time per recharge, but the time to shoot flash is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscarpinol on 11/01/2013

Perfect batteries for normal and professional use. I have them just for the SB-900 flash, and they work as a charm. You wouldnt spect this energy and the time lasting till they end in other battery. For photography purposes, there is nothing like them, no way. Nothing to say, just perfect for me. I ordered 3 of them because i would choose those batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 07/29/2013

IT LASTS! This was the biggest surprise for me! The charge is impressive! I've been using it for WEEKS on my X360 Controller and it's not even at half capacity yet! This is exactly what I was hoping for! They are a LITTLE bit thicker than most AA batteries and this makes it a little hard to remove them from my X360 controller. The price is OK. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 07/05/2013

These cells are excellent. I found it better than the sony batteries. They maintain the load for a long time. I use a camera that consumes a lot of energy but still with these batteries I can take lots of pictures. Despite the high price they deserve to be bought because of the quality that satisfies. The price is high but is deserved because of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1994foxmulder on 04/15/2013

It is 100% genuine from Sanyo They look very nice and well built They have 4 venting holes in the positive end Also a manufacture date is written in the side of the label of each battery.... (mine are from June 2012) They came charged, no need to charge before using them for first time... The package shows a sanyo hologram sticker proving it´s ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byLHBI on 04/02/2013

Excellent product, I bought these batteries for use in flash canon, and I can say that batteries are the best I've used so far, I am satisfied muiot. Even if u do not use direct power they hold, does not have the problem of batteries otras that you do not use for a while and when you will not have to use any more load... A little expensive initially.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections