DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SANYO Eneloop XX 2550mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Low Self Discharge Batteries - Black (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahuillet on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low self discharge and high capacity. Cons:The batteries are at the top range of size tolerances for AA, so in some devices they will barely fit, or not fit at all. OtherThoughts:I used to have cheap AA NiMH that would lose their charge quickly, and this made... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1994foxmulder on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is 100% genuine from Sanyo They look very nice and well built They have 4 venting holes in the positive end Also a manufacture date is written in the side of the label of each battery.... (mine are from June 2012) They came charged, no need to charge before using them... Read more

5 0
  • posted byLHBI on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, I bought these batteries for use in flash canon, and I can say that batteries are the best I've used so far, I am satisfied muiot. Even if u do not use direct power they hold, does not have the problem of batteries otras that you do not use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLHBI on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, I bought these batteries for use in flash canon, and I can say that batteries are the best I've used so far, I am satisfied muiot. Even if u do not use direct power they hold, does not have the problem of batteries otras that you do not use... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThermalrider on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Reliable, original Sanyo perfomance -Relatively good price (almost half from online shops in Norway) Cons:None They work as ecpected :) OtherThoughts:I use them in my paragliding flightinstruments - tested them for 3 weeks in a Brauniger Competino+ during 3-5... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWarriorBR on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This batteries are very good. It discharges very slowly when not in use. The Eneloop XX is better than olds versions (the whites ones) You don't need to charge before use the new batteries, they are charged in the factory You don't need to drain the batteries completely... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfran82 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yeah! It is a genuine Sanyo Eneloop product. It has the Sanyo hologram sticker. All seems OK, is original and genuine, as my eyes tell me and as my capacity/LSD tests tell me. Very good quality, nice looking batteries Cons:The black eneloop XX has more capacity than the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCrowdControlBG on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High capacity and low self discharge. The difference might not sound huge compared to a very good alkaline 2000 mAh battery but it is noticeable especially in 4x configurations. Cons:500 recharging cycles compared to around 2000 for the normal Eneloops. Not sure how about... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydvkozurev on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Genue Eneloop for all! Best batteries for use in any device. But I recommend it especially for use in photo flash Extremely fast flash charging is only possible with these batteries. I use these batteries in my Canon 550EX, 430 EX II and 580 EX II photo flash.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrcancino on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine sanyo eneloop batteries, that´s what I´m was looking for,,,,of course with a good price! I will use them for my digital cammera I was tired of every time i was use it , my old batteries was death,,,,,,with this batteries I will have more choice... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections