DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KLOM 7-Pin Tubular Locksmith Lock Quick Open Tool
Customer’s impression:
excellent item.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8813837 on 12/11/2014

This was my first item i have bought from Dx.com and i am very satisfied. THE ITEM WAS EXACTLY like it was in the picture and it is well made of quality material. It came in a hard plastic case and i am well satisfied. I havent got to use the item yet, but it will work just fine im sure.the only issue ... Read more

Impression:excellent item.;

0 0 0

• posted bycurbjohan on 08/19/2013

after recieving this little device I picked my 6ubolar lock in less then 2 minutes after understanding the and understand Genuine KLOM 7-Pin Tubular Locksmith Lock Quick Open Tool so instead of destroying an expensive locknor pay up to 200usd which then locksmith shouldcredit my account for openingthe ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAccessLock on 04/10/2013

Works quickly and once you have picked the lock you can tighten it up to set the prongs and use it as a key (perfect for keyed alike scenarios). You can also copy a key from it apparently and it comes with a depth gauge. The reset function: You press the button down and pull the shaft back to reset the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections