Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Marcusre on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I practice tai chi for 2 years, a fan é uma arma bastante utilizada no tai chi, antigamente era utilizada para distrair o adversário e como arma de corte (lâminas) ou uso para bater (fechado). O destaque hoje é para o aspecto estético (ap... Read more

Front view Back view Detail

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by rdecijurij on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Interesting design if you never seen one or for showing of to people who haven't seen one.Cons:Build quality is horrible. The metal holders were dirty and scratched. Also they were used as cut, no smoothing the edges no nothing so it looks bad and you can easily... Read more

3 0
  • posted by xoyoz on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its quite a sturdy fan. Steel is of good quality and has got a perfect weight for use in martial arts. Absolutely a value for moneyCons:Folding back with the jerk, is not as smooth as it should be. The cover was of very thin variety and tore easily at the bottom.OtherThoug... Read more

2 0
  • posted by idosensei on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Relatively good quality. Useful as fan, but a little heavy for use as a fan. If you want to make some wind, buy a paper fan. This fan is for use in Martial Arts training, and for that purpose, it's great. Opens with a strong sound (when flipped open), like it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gamewinter on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:When releasing the fan from closed to open the sound is very loud and it really does sound marvellous. I think the build quality is quite good, it is quite a heavy fan and made from good materials. Very sturdy and will last. The dragon logo on the fan looks very... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dothacker on 12/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well, I ordered this to see how all of these steel fans that are listed on every martial art online store really were. The price is a fraction of the normal. It looks nice when unfolded for decoration. Does work well as a fan though. Cons:As a metalworker (of she... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Eboniphoenix007 on 12/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:These fans are great! I own others, as I use pairs mostly in competition, but these by far are one of my favorite pair! They are beautifully crafted, with a distinctive "snap" when opening them, sounding nothing like my bamboo or aluminum fans. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by renner_santos on 10/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good! when you unfold the fan it makes a high sound! I'ts so good to presentation!! Great for kung-fu presentations!! In portuguese: Muito bom! Quando você abre o leque faz um barulho muito alto! Sendo ótimo para apresentações!! Ót... Read more

0 0
  • posted by E_Man on 10/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Big, loud, heavy, sturdy, show-y?...A good nice display piece, maybe even useful for kung-fu?. The girlfriend wanted 2, I bought 1. She doesn't want another now. I like it. Some day I'm sure it may end up on a wall with some other swords. Cons:Maybe you'll try... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jayinhk on 07/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Solidly built, strong, big, effective at stopping edged weapons and for hiding your moves, also makes a loud sound when the fan is opened which will startle your opponent Cons:Expensive, steel is scratched, heavy, exposed steel reflects light and looks like a kni... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections