DX » Community » Reviews » Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byradium05 on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price. Weight. Cons:Dynamics. Forget it. Tone and volume. Non existing. Build quality is lacking. Pink is not a pretty color. OtherThoughts:Price! Bottomline:I originally bought them to have around in case I needed a pair for emergency (those times when you ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdg69 on 10/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great price - Acceptable sound quality - Good appearance Cons:- The plastic caps tend to fall off, it's just a matter of gluing them better OtherThoughts:You cannot really get anything better at this price. The cabling is well done, the cable is good quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought these earphones from store credit I had.. They are certainly unique in style and something to stare at on those nirvana induced nights. The earbuds that go in fit me, and they are okay. The backing I guess has become better since the other reviews bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvyseyboy on 04/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sound quality is "ok" - more bass than typical budget earphones. They look quite attractive, with anodised aluminium plug etc. The noise isolation of the rubber ear inserts is quite good if they are inserted properly. Cons:Pretty uncomfortable to wear and I find... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzndar on 04/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As one of the cheaper stereo earphones on here, I was skeptical to buy this pair, but it has actually amazed me with the sound it produces. The sound compared to other $3 earphones on here is much better. The cord is slightly longer on the right ear so it can wrap aroun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLauren89 on 04/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Dead Cheap for that kind of sound quality -Good Bass -Not so noisy -3.5mm is just perfect -Very good sound quality -Fit my ear nice and comfy -look nice Cons:-Built quality need some improvement. the cable built quality is good enough but on the earphone (where the slive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysendithere on 04/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sound is good, and the price is not too bad. Cons:The back part of the headphone (the clear round piece that you can see in the picture) came off within a week, so now you can see the wires at the back. I guess your hair can hide that. But it also hurts my ears now, bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbont on 03/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- loud sound - really good sound quality (I ordered a lot earphones at dealextreme, this ones are the best of all, same quality as brand name products like sony) - mine came in Green and Blue - Cable is long enough and seems to be pretty durable. Cons:- cable is still a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHDC44 on 12/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a cheap decent ear-buds for your MP3 player or TV/Computer. Cable is durable. It does what it is supposed to do. Cons:Mine came in pink. If it was another color, i would have liked it more. Other than that, pretty much no cons. OtherThoughts:Cheap ear bud... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlthetrainer on 11/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap Good sound Cable is durable Soft ear buds are comfortable Fit well in small ears Cons:Cord is a bit shorter than my preference Can't choose a color; I wanted blue but got yellow instead Not very well build; the decorative part of one ear bud came off during shipping... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections