DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrecardosodx on 11/27/2012

These balls are very fun. They have a strong magnetic force. Good for playing at work. You can combine them and make fun stuff. Be careful because they are small and easy to loose. It's just a toy, so it's not very useful, besides the fun. I do not recommend this for children under 6 years, because it's very easy to a kid eat this little balls. I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanl3yCZ on 09/05/2012

built very well, clean round magnets, comes in pack by 10 pieces. They're very durable, just a little scratches appears after falling from a serios height. Magnets are very cute as they're really small. Unfortunatelly magnets are really very small to be strong enough. You can't move a magnet by moving another one under the desk, magnets aren't even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 11/05/2011

Very strong. They don't break, as other flat RE magnets I bought. There are many curious shapes and things to discover by combining spheres -- something you cannot do with the classical, flat magnets. You may think 6mm is too small, but they are a really good size to play with. The only one I can think of is that they are just 10. I now want many more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioAssuncao on 07/13/2011

Very addictive and funny Good quality Low price The size is very small, but is not a big problem. Be careful to do not lost then, even if then fall to the groud It could be used as a necklace, bracelet, rings ... The magnetic force between the spheres is strong enought to keep it togheter, without lost then. It will give you some hours of funny. Be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- The magnets are great to play with when you're bored or to use as a stress ball. - In comparison to buying locally these are extremely cheap with many retailers here wanting over triple the price for the same item. - Magnets are fairly strong for the price - They're fairly easy to lose due to their shape especially if you decide to make a bracelet ... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted byMax5566 on 10/08/2009

Good price and They are very strong. After breaking all the disk rare earth magnets I bought these. The good thing about these is they don't chip or break. They are REALLY REALLY small. I dropped one on the floor and lost it. Real neodymium magnets. Put them through a copper pipe and they will fall slowly through. I like playing with them but I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMax5566 on 09/22/2009

They are pretty strong and work well for sticking things to the fridge. Two magnets will work through a thin table... If you roll them across the garage they will stop at the metal studs which is pretty cool They are VERY small I know the exact length is posted but still VERY small and 10 is not enough!!!! I bought these because its cool to put through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf15525 on 06/02/2009

The build quality of the magnets are good. They are quite strong and fun to play with. They work like normal magnets too so you can put some on your fridge of other application, not sure if you want to keep them to close to anything electronic. The price on these magnets is also very low. Can't find anything negative about these magnets. You can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byballoon on 05/02/2009

More durable than the flat, round rare earth magnets. More fun that the regular, flat, round earth magnets. You can make bracelets, necklaces, belts, suspenders, fake earrings, noserings, prince alberts... Easier to separate than the normal rare earth magnets here Nothing These bad boys seem to be excellent build quality. Have not had any beakages thus ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobwj on 04/07/2009

Usefullness: Fantastic because you know whenever your bored the first thing you find is the 10 pack of neodymium magnets from dx. 6mm so can fire using your airsoft gun (also this isn't advised). Expensive for what they are despite strength. Paint comes off with general use which makes them look tatty to say the least. 6mm is the biggest they come..... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections