DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrecardosodx on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These balls are very fun. They have a strong magnetic force. Good for playing at work. You can combine them and make fun stuff. Cons:Be careful because they are small and easy to loose. OtherThoughts:It's just a toy, so it's not very useful, besides the fun. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanl3yCZ on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:built very well, clean round magnets, comes in pack by 10 pieces. They're very durable, just a little scratches appears after falling from a serios height. Magnets are very cute as they're really small. Cons:Unfortunatelly magnets are really very small to be strong enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 11/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong. They don't break, as other flat RE magnets I bought. There are many curious shapes and things to discover by combining spheres -- something you cannot do with the classical, flat magnets. You may think 6mm is too small, but they are a really good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioAssuncao on 07/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very addictive and funny Good quality Low price Cons:The size is very small, but is not a big problem. Be careful to do not lost then, even if then fall to the groud OtherThoughts:It could be used as a necklace, bracelet, rings ... The magnetic force between the spheres i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The magnets are great to play with when you're bored or to use as a stress ball. - In comparison to buying locally these are extremely cheap with many retailers here wanting over triple the price for the same item. - Magnets are fairly strong for the price Cons:- They... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted byMax5566 on 10/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and They are very strong. After breaking all the disk rare earth magnets I bought these. The good thing about these is they don't chip or break. Cons:They are REALLY REALLY small. I dropped one on the floor and lost it. OtherThoughts:Real neodymium... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMax5566 on 09/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are pretty strong and work well for sticking things to the fridge. Two magnets will work through a thin table... If you roll them across the garage they will stop at the metal studs which is pretty cool Cons:They are VERY small I know the exact length is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf15525 on 06/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality of the magnets are good. They are quite strong and fun to play with. They work like normal magnets too so you can put some on your fridge of other application, not sure if you want to keep them to close to anything electronic. The price on these magnet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobwj on 04/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usefullness: Fantastic because you know whenever your bored the first thing you find is the 10 pack of neodymium magnets from dx. 6mm so can fire using your airsoft gun (also this isn't advised). Cons:Expensive for what they are despite strength. Paint comes o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCintrajj on 03/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very, very strong. It's more funny than the RE discs, and it got a High Quality Build. It's a good size to manipulate it. Cons:It's only a 10 pack, the price should be lower. 10 Spheres is so little... A 20 pack is a better ideia... OtherThoughts:It can break the RE... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections