DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysirdenovo on 01/12/2014

The magnets are quite strong, and capable of sticking together in a chain very easily. Fun to play with when you are bored. Very portable, can carry around with you wherever you go You can make various shapes I suppose. Rather pointless as it doesn't do anything useful. Can be a choking hazard if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

Magnets are really strong, they hold in position without any problem. They doesn’t demagnetize at all, so it probably really is neodymium. They look really nice and could be arranged into something decorative. They are very small, it is difficult to use them, especially with bigger hands. 20 of them ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

They are very very strong magnet. They are also very shiny so they're nice. I got them to give as a gift, and the person who received them liked them. They are fun to play with. They are REALLY REALLY strong. They are also very cheap. I shpped elsewhere and I never got them as cheap as here. Here in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

These magnets are super strong! These ones are smalish, but great for playing, making patterns, or just putting it on the fridge. Good gift for adults but not for kids because of it's size. The price is quite fair, because they are really strong. If you can buy more than 20, your possibilities wide open.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObelisco61 on 04/01/2013

-Very fun, I use a lot of time playing with it. -Great power of attraction, it is not easy to separete. -It can be used by construct rings or bracelet, or a fake or a fake joke earring. -it is some expensive. -After play with it, the hands have a strong smell of metal. -I never actually realized how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/25/2013

people see these and want to buy some themselves. they are very strong and very good quality. all shiny. you can play with them to make magnetic shapes or pictures. only con is that they are small and may roll around (they are spheres) so they can get lost easily. or eaten by babies, childrens, or pets.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/25/2013

These are very nice strong magnets we use to stick things to your fridge. They are a good size, they are cheap, I bought then for when they were $3.70 dollars. Now it is $6, so not as cheap, but still good price compared to other stores or online sites. Good quality magnets that are really strong, build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrootloops on 02/25/2013

fun to play with very very strong iman u can do a lot of forms. i like it cheap for what it is good shipping i bought this after christmas and got them in 1 week (with other stuff) is gettin black i lost 2 =( no complains easy to lose some imans kids could eat them so probably not for kids none if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchwanzig on 02/22/2013

The magnets are quite strong. Maybe a bit stronger than the ciruclar ones that I also own. You get 20 of them; no more, but no less!! Two of them were not perfectly rounded. They have some imperfections that can ruine some big magnetic sculptures like those made with neocube. The diameter is not 6mm.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynekia on 02/17/2013

entretenido, se pueden inventar muchas utilidades no solo para jugar con ellos . tienen bastante fuerza de atracción cuelgo mubhas cosas con estos imanes mas los otros que son planos. se pueden pegar en la muralla para afirmar las llaves o lo que quieras son un poco delicados a las caídas o ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections