DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Fun very small fiddletoy very strong
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9455210 on 05/29/2015

Price is good, but this item is not working with my Windows 8 Device. It was bought for my Chuwi V89 8.9" with the aim to connect the mouse under the Windows mode

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byPKVic on 04/30/2015

Pros: Good quality bucky balls! Delivery time was good too. Cons: It's not aplicabe! The balls does what they're supposed to! Thanks!

Impression:Fun,very small ,fiddletoy;

0 0 0

• posted byyishayco on 04/02/2015

first, i got in the pack only 17 magnets. watch out! The magnets are very strong, more than I thought, really hard to separate them. In any case, paint is peeling them after a few days of use so it's not good, and it does not justify the price charged by their echoes expensive. It certainly would... Read more

Impression:very small , very strong;

0 0 0

• posted bygaryamort on 10/31/2014

Works great and comes with a bunch to play with - my kids especially have fun with these magnets

Impression:Fun,fiddletoy;

0 0 0

• posted bysirdenovo on 01/12/2014

The magnets are quite strong, and capable of sticking together in a chain very easily. Fun to play with when you are bored. Very portable, can carry around with you wherever you go You can make various shapes I suppose. Rather pointless as it doesn't do anything useful. Can be a choking hazard if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

Magnets are really strong, they hold in position without any problem. They doesn’t demagnetize at all, so it probably really is neodymium. They look really nice and could be arranged into something decorative. They are very small, it is difficult to use them, especially with bigger hands. 20 of a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

They are very very strong magnet. They are also very shiny so they're nice. I got them to give as a gift, and the person who received them liked them. They are fun to play with. They are REALLY REALLY strong. They are also very cheap. I shpped elsewhere and I never got them as cheap as here. Here... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

These magnets are super strong! These ones are smalish, but great for playing, making patterns, or just putting it on the fridge. Good gift for adults but not for kids because of it's size. The price is quite fair, because they are really strong. If you can buy more than 20, your possibilities a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObelisco61 on 04/01/2013

-Very fun, I use a lot of time playing with it. -Great power of attraction, it is not easy to separete. -It can be used by construct rings or bracelet, or a fake or a fake joke earring. -it is some expensive. -After play with it, the hands have a strong smell of metal. -I never actually realized... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/25/2013

people see these and want to buy some themselves. they are very strong and very good quality. all shiny. you can play with them to make magnetic shapes or pictures. only con is that they are small and may roll around (they are spheres) so they can get lost easily. or eaten by babies, childrens, I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere