Customer’s impression:
perfect Fun very small fiddletoy very strong
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great Fun!

posted by Compuwiz2007 on 07/03/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

These are so cool!!! You can mess around with them into different shapes and designs.

They are quite strong, it takes quite a bit of force to break them apart from each other.

Unlike some other people's complaints, i find that all the 20 i received are the same size.

Shipping was reasonable, Left on June 22, came on July 3

The polarity of the magnets themselves hinders some of the shapes that you can make with them, but other than that they work fine.

I never actually realized how small 6mm really is.....this makes me reconsider getting the 3mm ones....

20 isn't enough to really do anything i just wanted to try them though to see if they were worth it

well....there isn't much you can really do with them except have fun@@!@@!@!

Now that i have them, i am considering getting a 100 pack....but the more i think about it, the more i realize it is 20$ that can be better spent elsewhere....but either way these are cool.

Get them if you are looking for something to ammuse your time. 20 isn't enough to do much and isn't large enough to even make a bracelet out of.

But if you want some round magnets for a reasonable price, these fit the bill nicely

Post comment

DX Everywhere