DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes Active Speaker Buzzer Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use fits to Raspberry Pi Nice tone and volume More that I wanted!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDXAndrew on 01/24/2016

I wanted a buzzer for a Raspberry Pi project and this seemed to be suitable, with a good price. The module has three pins, but only two are needed. Connect "S" to a Pi GPIO pin. Connect "-" to Pi GND. This is an 'active' module, so it makes a noise when it is turned on, i.e. it is not necessary a... Read more

Impression:fits to Raspberry Pi,Nice tone and volume;

0 0 0

• posted bymcabral86 on 10/01/2015

Todo salio OK

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bygtac79 on 07/06/2015

Pros: good sound, easy of use Cons: none

Impression:fits to Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byheliomarch on 04/16/2015

O sensor é de qualidade comprovada. Produto chegou bem embalado, funcionando corretamente. A qualidade é boa, tem bom acabamento.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byzsuri on 01/18/2015

Using the buzzer is very easy: it can be connected directly to a GPIO pin of Raspberry Pi and can work without PWM, only by switching on/off.

Impression:Easy to use,fits to Raspberry Pi;

0 0 1

• posted byAaronZimm on 09/01/2014

When I got the buzzer I thought is would only have a binary on and off and would just buzz. It does do that, but if you pulse current through it you can get any tone. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't expect that. When I was soldering this to my board, I held the iron to the module for a long time... Read more

Impression:More that I wanted!;

0 0 0

• posted bylatinos on 10/18/2013

This a very nice little buzzer. Its output audio level is quite high. It is very easy to integrate in your Arduino projects. Even if the quality is not bad, I think that the symbols on the board are inverted... I've read the other comments saying that "S" is to be connected to and to my... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOdimljeno on 05/27/2013

Buzzer itself works as it's supposed to. And I like black PCB :) I couldn't get this thing to work the way pins are marked, then I figured out that GND should go to pin marked as "S", and Arduino's PWM signal goes to pin that is marked as "-". Works with Arduino, just reverse pins as described in... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byBlacktxandy on 04/04/2013

Its a solid construction, came with a lot of protections in a sealed plastic bag, works really good on my arduino mega, works with computer output... and its a quite loud :D dont have any datasheet... I dont know for what is the center pin (as it have 3 pins). Its a small buzzer, perfect for any... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMowimux on 03/25/2013

It seems to work the way it should. Simple to install and use! Great price! The pin mapping is something I'm a little puzzled about; at first I couldn't get it working, but after a closer look at the connections it seems easier to connect GND to what is "S" on the buzzer and to a PWM on... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere