DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes Active Speaker Buzzer Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOdimljeno on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Buzzer itself works as it's supposed to. And I like black PCB :) Cons:I couldn't get this thing to work the way pins are marked, then I figured out that GND should go to pin marked as "S", and Arduino's PWM signal goes to pin that is marked as "-". OtherThoughts:Works w... Read more

Buzzer
    2 1
  • posted byBlacktxandy on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a solid construction, came with a lot of protections in a sealed plastic bag, works really good on my arduino mega, works with computer output... and its a quite loud :D Cons:dont have any datasheet... I dont know for what is the center pin (as it have 3 pin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMowimux on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seems to work the way it should. Simple to install and use! Great price! Cons:The pin mapping is something I'm a little puzzled about; at first I couldn't get it working, but after a closer look at the connections it seems easier to connect GND to what is "S"... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRodrigoddf on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:IT works fine, there are 3 connectors, +, - AND some kind of signal, based on the tension on this last one IT emits a different frequency. Standart connectors distance and very good price. Good loud, came with an little strip to close the sound exit, you must... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymargrilo on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple to use. Very cheap. Small and somehow well made. Do what is proposed to do. Cons:very annoying sound the pins are alocated in a not well designed position. due tue the fact that you propably going to use the buzzer with it's speaker up. it's pins c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections