DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes Active Speaker Buzzer Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
More that I wanted!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAaronZimm on 09/01/2014

When I got the buzzer I thought is would only have a binary on and off and would just buzz. It does do that, but if you pulse current through it you can get any tone. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't expect that. When I was soldering this to my board, I held the iron to the module for a long time because I suck at soldering. Event despite my the excessive ... Read more

Impression:More that I wanted!;

0 0
  • posted bylatinos on 10/18/2013

This a very nice little buzzer. Its output audio level is quite high. It is very easy to integrate in your Arduino projects. Even if the quality is not bad, I think that the symbols on the board are inverted... I've read the other comments saying that "S" is to be connected to "Ground" and "-" to the positive signal. In ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOdimljeno on 05/27/2013

Buzzer itself works as it's supposed to. And I like black PCB :) I couldn't get this thing to work the way pins are marked, then I figured out that GND should go to pin marked as "S", and Arduino's PWM signal goes to pin that is marked as "-". Works with Arduino, just reverse pins as described in cons. I think I could have possibly found a better deal ... Read more

Buzzer
    2 1
  • posted byBlacktxandy on 04/04/2013

Its a solid construction, came with a lot of protections in a sealed plastic bag, works really good on my arduino mega, works with computer output... and its a quite loud :D dont have any datasheet... I dont know for what is the center pin (as it have 3 pins). Its a small buzzer, perfect for any Do It Yourself project and fun with a microcontroller.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMowimux on 03/25/2013

It seems to work the way it should. Simple to install and use! Great price! The pin mapping is something I'm a little puzzled about; at first I couldn't get it working, but after a closer look at the connections it seems easier to connect GND to what is "S" on the buzzer and "-" to a PWM pin on the arduino. This module is what I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRodrigoddf on 02/19/2013

IT works fine, there are 3 connectors, +, - AND some kind of signal, based on the tension on this last one IT emits a different frequency. Standart connectors distance and very good price. Good loud, came with an little strip to close the sound exit, you must to remove it. Like other arduino products should be with some kind of target naming the connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymargrilo on 02/05/2013

Very simple to use. Very cheap. Small and somehow well made. Do what is proposed to do. very annoying sound the pins are alocated in a not well designed position. due tue the fact that you propably going to use the buzzer with it's speaker up. it's pins configuration, it's not possible or at least make it difficult sometimes it's necessary to have one ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections