DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 33 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycousineau on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are tons of these magnet spheres on dealextreme. It is hard to tell from the pictures what size they are, so you end up with smaller ones if you are not careful. Or you end up with weaker ones. These are a nice size, very strong, and have a good finish that doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality rare earth element (kind of) magnet. Very strong and quite uniform. Electroplating of the tiny magnets is also consistent. No flaking to date, but I also have not spent a lot of time with them. My 8 year daughter has made endless amounts of jewelr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These 100 magnets are the biggest distraction I have from productivity. Very strong magnetic bonds with adequate chrome electroplating makes for a lot of creativity. A wonderful toy for adults and children. The size of the balls big enough, cover the balls is pleasant t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGryzor on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Strong magnets indeed! -Lots of fun -Ideal to quit smoking :D Cons:-A couple of the magnets had scuffs on their surface, like the finished was quite imperfect -Something like black soot comes off, especially at first. Still hasn't completely stopped, but it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrMonte on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Strong magnets as expected. Kids are silent for two hours already. Relaxation, imagination education toy. Cons:Few out of hundred are not round. Found two till today. Small - easy to loose one. Quite expensive. Maybe having bigger and cheaper pack in the offers would be u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubberMonkey on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, fun and still holds their strength after the 3 years I've had them. They're magnets! You're going to waste a lot of time on the fascination of that. Its like having 100 small globes. Cons:Bank cards will be destroyed. (Magnets do that so keep out of pockets.) Som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympcpro on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Large 6MM Neodymium Magnets 100 of them. Can make different shapes. Useful for tons of projects Cons:Coating comes of after heavy use. Easy to lose if you play a lot with them. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I have ordered a lot of these over the last year. This mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYurkin185 on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A wonderful toy for adults and children. The size of the balls big enough, cover the balls is pleasant to the touch, with no defects. Attracted to each other very much and hold on tight. You can play indefinitely, uspakaivayut nerves. I recommend to those of 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx4evermor3x on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i had these magnets for about 6 months and they are still as strong as when i brought them. i see some people complain about size (don't know if thats because the reviews is a mixture of all neodymium magnet sizes) but are these (6mm) are big enough. Cons:the price is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykodak142 on 06/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is the best I could find around on the internet, fun to play with because of endless positions/shapes you can make. Very strong magnets, 1 sphere can hold up a few papers on my fridge instead of my old magnets Cons:Gets dirty easy, very strong magnets... not reccome... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections