DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes DIY 3-Color RGB SMD LED Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjucko13 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice compact RGB led mounted on a pcb with mounting holes. The price is just perfect for such a bright rgb led. I blew up the green color on testing (I accidently put 5v on the led from the arduino. It can handle it but after a few seconds it just we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorferoliver on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's bright and all three LEDs in it can be controlled separately. For example when using Arduino, it can be directly powered from the PWM pins with no extra components. The diodes also start emitting at quite low voltages, so there is good range for adjusting... Read more

0 2
  • posted byOdimljeno on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very bright light (almost too bright as it is hard to look at it directly) - works with Arduino (example on how to test it: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/ColorCrossfader) - nice and compact PCB with SMD LED - good build quality Cons:- wrong pinout, print on PCB says... Read more

RGB LED front RGB LED back
    2 0
  • posted bynuwud on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This DIY Arduino 3-Color RGB SMD LED Module is super bright! The colors it generates are really vibrant. Cons:I am having difficulties working with it it's so bright. I can't focus on my screen after looking at it to play with my Arduino sketches. I found it cheaper elsew... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacomen on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works so thats a pro... its alo wery bright... my one does not light green and I do not know why but it is ok :) Cons:the pins are not as described and i cant seem to get the green one to light. I dont know maby its broken or it just does not work.. its ok thougt becau... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's bright and all three LEDs in it can be controlled separately. For example when using Arduino, it can be directly powered from the PWM pins with no extra components. The diodes also start emitting at quite low voltages, so there is good range for adjusting t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byberserck on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ready to stick in your breadboard and start playing with it. Very bright light, and big dispersion angle. SMD LED and SMD is cool. Cons:pinout is wrong: - is cathode (OK) R is Blue (expected Red) G is Red (expected Green) B is Green (expected Blue) The individ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byFreebs on 07/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Nice and compact. - Nice build quality. - Very bright. - Easy to connect and to work with. - Works nicely with PWM control. Cons:None. works as advertized. OtherThoughts:There are no resistors mounted on the board. They are not needed of you are working with m... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections