DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (3mm / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggcardoso on 07/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A great and curious toy; Cons:- Maybe too little, more than I expected. - I almost left the spheres on the package, it could have a better presentation than a little bubble plastic. OtherThoughts:Even with a lot of spheres in hand, I supose you could not make a cube.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNafees18 on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is rubbish don't waste your money on it the balls are too small you cant even make any thing out if them. But they say you should buy more than 1 pack but what if you don't have the money it is not worth it i bought 1 pack and realised it was not e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoJaKex on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good for if you're bored -There's always new shapes for you to make with them -Buy more, get more from them -Very strong for small size Cons:-Bit too small -Can get lost easily -It could be 50c-1$ cheaper -I lost 2 of these but I've already ordered more. They should be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunnerba on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, with good magnetic strength, many users. Cons:None, all useful. OtherThoughts:Used to adjust the basis (Hex 5mm) of Screw Driver Hex Set cable with hollow (http://cgi.ebay.com/Outrage-Hexagon-Hex-Screw-Driver-Set-1-5-2-0-2-5-3-0mm-/220728723686?pt=Radio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerrSchafer on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are very strong magnets. It is the kind of useless stuff, but I think that will be cool to have a lot of this! And the best of all: if the chain broke, it will stay together after the fall! LOL Cons:I think it is very small and, as my own case, it's dange... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhallonet61 on 04/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are very fun to use when you are bored. Fun to get them into different cubes. Fun pastime. They are adequate size, and easy to job with. Cons:No cons on this, its a very good thing! Only Pros! OtherThoughts:They are like it says in the Overview. Very strong magnets,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRanged on 12/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fun for doing jobs Hold my screw (Psp ones are small,i wont loose them now) Tiny 3mm im pretty sure Random fun on CRT Monitor. STRONG As advertised 10 of them,wish i had more. Cons:Not enough of them, one has a little square on it might be damaged while shipping. OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections