DX » Community » Reviews » Car Vehicle Safety Reflective Stickers - Red (Size-S / Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejlam on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These reflectors get the job done but I expected them to be more reflective. They feel like they are higher quality and well constructed. The included adhesive works well. They are a good size for most applications. Great price for the pair. Cons:They could be m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigolaca on 03/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is good overall, for less than $2 dollars. Reflects a bit of light, easy to use, has some protection of the "front" side... Cons:The quality of the glue is awful. I think it will fall in a few weeks (or less). I've sticked on my car, so with some win... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM0RGION on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sticks on easy. Reflects pretty well. Looks decent. Somewhat wide angle of reflection. Cons:Durability of glue is questionable. Reflectability could be better. The surface is sticky, resulting in rapid dirt accumulation on the sticker until the stickiness wears... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections