DX » Community » Reviews » Car Vehicle Safety Reflective Stickers - Red (Size-S / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejlam on 03/18/2014

These reflectors get the job done but I expected them to be more reflective. They feel like they are higher quality and well constructed. The included adhesive works well. They are a good size for most applications. Great price for the pair. They could be more reflective but they still work. I also noticed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrodrigolaca on 03/11/2014

The product is good overall, for less than $2 dollars. Reflects a bit of light, easy to use, has some protection of the "front" side... The quality of the glue is awful. I think it will fall in a few weeks (or less). I've sticked on my car, so with some wind / water it won't last too much. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM0RGION on 11/01/2012

Sticks on easy. Reflects pretty well. Looks decent. Somewhat wide angle of reflection. Durability of glue is questionable. Reflectability could be better. The surface is sticky, resulting in rapid dirt accumulation on the sticker until the stickiness wears off. Consider a clear coat on the sticker to ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections