DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (3mm / 20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEGUESATO on 03/31/2013

Small strong magnets. Easy to use and create different visuals. No oxidation. Good for small magnet projects and even for physics classes. With creativity, you can do beautiful shapes and interesting forms. Easy for a kid to swallow it. Easy to lose. Needs much more than one pack to enjoy and create ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysettam on 12/26/2012

Very strong magnet. It is an unusual item that arouses the curiosity of friends and family. You can assemble several things with these balls. It's a beautiful decoration item. The balls are very small, impossible to build something bigger than a ring with a diameter of a finger. I think it starts to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTyomni on 06/27/2012

Worth it's price and very strong. Bought for testing dealextream service... works fine. Nothing to add. The balls are too small. Not like they look in picture, but small, really small. Doesn't make sense to buy this less than 40, You can't make even a ring or square... Magnets are useless themself :)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyaelblaze on 06/14/2012

The magnets are really strong. The packaging is good enough. They came in a plastic bag. The balls are too small. The cuantity isn't enough. You can bearly build a ring for a kid. I think you could get a hundred for less money. Its dangerous for kids. The balls will get lost quickly. It was a waste of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruinoite on 01/22/2011

- Very strong, they magnetize even if an object of 5 cm is beween them. - Fun to play with. - They are VERY small, not like in the picture. That picture would have to be a baby hand so you can get the size of them. at least mine were that small. (About 0.5 or 1.0 mm each.) - Price could be better for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManowarrior on 08/27/2010

Magnets, always fun. They work, They are strong, They are fun. They are small Its not a con, but i bought this by mistake..first i got those 216 magnets, 5mm diameter, then i lost a few balls and got this to replace. But i didn't measure my magnets before buying this. Its cool, fun to play but really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrowley357 on 06/24/2010

Shiny, strong, very nice magnets. Brilhantes, fortes muito bonitos os ímãs. Way too small! Not EVEN CLOSE to the picture! MUITO pequenos, nem perto da foto, que devem ser os de 6 mm). Stick it to the fridge: perfect for holding notes, shop lists or so. Keep AWAY of children, it's dangerous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmmern on 04/17/2010

They are strong and funny to play with. You can stick thin paper to a fridge with these. They are cheap! Worth the money. They are way to small! They get lost very easily. 20 of them is not enough - if you actually want to do something with them, like building a "sculpture", you need to buy more. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyonathand on 07/25/2009

Good and fun, keeps you busy while you're waiting for something or you're just enjoying them during some time off. I can say the build quality is good, magnets are pretty strong and work properly, I only had 1 that was chipped a bit, but that was already done when they were made so it's not DX's fault.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxxbr3ndanxx on 05/09/2009

These are great magnets, easy to make bracelets and rings! They are very strong, are shiny, and great fun! Wasted a few hours on these ;) Mmm... they are really small, you may lose a few. When i got my package, i couldn't see where the magnets were until i opened up the whole envelope. Tried making a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections