DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (3mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfoulmist on 03/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good paint! They are round and even some say some are bigger or smaller, mine are perfectly equal in shape and size! Strong magnetic attraction to one another! They are fun! Cons:100 just aren't enough for anything. Mine even came 97? :((( some guys can't count :D i took... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayjaygss on 03/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are quite strong and very fun. They are very round, didnt see any shape-problems. Cons:Even 100 is by far not enough to make fun stuff with! calculate, a cube with 5x5x5 (talking about 3mm balls) is 125, and thats still a tiny cube. So to make something really nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurrenshake on 02/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quite strong for their size. - Smooth, uniform shape and size. - There's a lot of them! - They're shiny:) Cons:- Rather pricey for what you're getting. - Hmm, five hundred character restriction. OtherThoughts:A hundred magnets for $13.90 might not sound like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardomaffi on 12/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EN: Good to spend time when you have nothing to do or need to low you stress. Pt-BR: Bom para passar o tempo enquanto não se tem nada para fazer ou se você precisa se desestressar um pouco. Cons:EN: I know that I could buy bigger ones, but they are too expensive. Altroght... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortil on 12/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect when you need something in your hands to help you stress down and think about something else. my girlfriend took them all and thought it would be fun so now i dont have them anymore but they sure did someone else happy. Cons:little small maybe weaker mag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDezon on 11/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-They're really strong (fun to throuw them one by one at a metal object and trying to get them as close as possible to eachother) -With 100 of these little magnets you can just give them away and you don't have to feel sorry if you lose one Cons:-They're small, too smaa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNick321321 on 05/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fun - I can spend hours of just messin' around with these. Strong - Most powerful magnets I've used. They stick together nicely Cons:SMALL. These are EXTREMELY Small. I would recommend getting the 6mm Ones. These are REALLY small, that its hard to use them. I bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbtrocha on 07/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely Strong Magnets... Very Impressive. Cons:The ammount of magnets dont let you do much. You can make some simples rings and piramids, but no complex forms or figures (like seen on you tube similar products) can be done with so few magnets. Some figures... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonathand on 07/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good and fun, keeps you busy while you're waiting for something or you're just enjoying them during some time off. I can say the build quality is good, magnets are pretty strong and work properly, I only had 1 that was chipped a bit, but that was already done... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkprince on 01/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong at first. Fun to play with. You can make couple of shapes. Cons:The magnets are very strong at first but after while when the silver coating gets rubbed off after extensive uses. The attraction becomes weak and looks ugly. Too small to make any real shapes a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections