Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarismendi on 01/28/2014

+ Cleans faster than any cloth. + Very durable. + Stays clean for much longer than regular cloths (It can be wash in a washing machine). + Very soft. none that I can think of. Maybe it could be a little cheaper. Buy it, it is by far the best cloth to clean any screen. Your tablet, mobile phone and laptop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbrigagao on 11/04/2013

Facil de usar, não requer nenhum outro produto (alcool, agua, etc). Elimina poeira, impressões digitais e manchas. Easy to use, requires no other product (alcohol, water, etc). Removes dust, fingerprints and smudges. Não há nada contra. There is nothing against. É muito barato.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Cheap, but great quality and performance. Washable - It works fantastic (removes fingerprints with a simple wipe) - No need to use water or alcohol or another products - Doesn't make any scratches (if you don't have dust on it) It is too small for my taste None. Nice case to store it in. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymelvinv on 02/28/2013

- Cheap, but great quality - Washable - REALLY works (removes fingerprints with a simple wipe) - No need to use water or alcohol - Doesn't make any scratches (if you don't have dust on it) - No nice case to store it in I think it's the best way to keep you screen clean (iPhone, iPad, or whatever). It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhotdogs+is+good on 09/27/2012

Easy to use No need to scrub the screen hard, just rub gently Very effective - much better than the cloth that came with my glasses Nice texture Very cheap Great quality It's blue None at all! This product is excellent! I was shocked. It was really surprising that I rubbed this gently across my HTC Desire ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections