Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, but great quality and performance. Washable - It works fantastic (removes fingerprints with a simple wipe) - No need to use water or alcohol or another products - Doesn't make any scratches (if you don't have dust on it) Cons:It is too small for my taste OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymelvinv on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap, but great quality - Washable - REALLY works (removes fingerprints with a simple wipe) - No need to use water or alcohol - Doesn't make any scratches (if you don't have dust on it) Cons:- No nice case to store it in OtherThoughts:I think it's the best way to kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotdogs+is+good on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use No need to scrub the screen hard, just rub gently Very effective - much better than the cloth that came with my glasses Nice texture Very cheap Great quality It's blue Cons:None at all! This product is excellent! OtherThoughts:I was shocked. It was really surp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections