Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarismendi on 01/28/2014

+ Cleans faster than any cloth. + Very durable. + Stays clean for much longer than regular cloths (It can be wash in a washing machine). + Very soft. none that I can think of. Maybe it could be a little cheaper. Buy it, it is by far the best cloth to clean any screen. Your tablet, mobile phone and laptop are going to be free of fingerprints Best cloth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbrigagao on 11/04/2013

Facil de usar, não requer nenhum outro produto (alcool, agua, etc). Elimina poeira, impressões digitais e manchas. Easy to use, requires no other product (alcohol, water, etc). Removes dust, fingerprints and smudges. Não há nada contra. There is nothing against. É muito barato. funciona bem e o material é de boa qualidade.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Cheap, but great quality and performance. Washable - It works fantastic (removes fingerprints with a simple wipe) - No need to use water or alcohol or another products - Doesn't make any scratches (if you don't have dust on it) It is too small for my taste None. Nice case to store it in. This product is perfect Really you can used to clean LCD's, computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymelvinv on 02/28/2013

- Cheap, but great quality - Washable - REALLY works (removes fingerprints with a simple wipe) - No need to use water or alcohol - Doesn't make any scratches (if you don't have dust on it) - No nice case to store it in I think it's the best way to keep you screen clean (iPhone, iPad, or whatever). It works perfectly with every screen. Make sure you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotdogs+is+good on 09/27/2012

Easy to use No need to scrub the screen hard, just rub gently Very effective - much better than the cloth that came with my glasses Nice texture Very cheap Great quality It's blue None at all! This product is excellent! I was shocked. It was really surprising that I rubbed this gently across my HTC Desire just once and all the fingerprints were almost ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections