DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20mm x 2mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjonah on 01/09/2013

They are magnets, so if they attract metal they work. Well...these things are not magnets...these are bad*ss pinchers... don't give them to kids, they could hurt there fingers if they get stuck in between two of these. watch out, don't let them smack into each other... they will break if so. This is normal for rear earth magnets. They are super strong,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstruja on 02/28/2012

Very strong magnets, lot's of fun and many practical aplications. Came very fast, under two weeks. They brake pretty easily, but ALL rare-earth magnets are, so no problem here, just let you know they brake easily. One of them came broken and I broke three more until realise how fragile they are.. Could be cheaper. Do NOT leave them over the table, for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarr52 on 11/23/2011

If you want small magnets these are small but they are still very strong. They are advertised as 20mm x 2mm but they are just under 10mm x 1mm. Do not buy these if you are expecting larger magnets. I have ordered these magnets in the past and they were a full 20mm x 2mm but just like everything else it gets smaller and the price gets larger. I have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjppe1 on 08/01/2011

1) Excellent to hold practically anything that you can think about: Things on the fridge door, papers of different thickness on a magnetic board, you name it! 2) Being 100-pack, you have magnets-o-plenty to do whatever you like!! 1) The magnets are very thin, and this characteristic derives on a very fragile complexity overall, in one time they even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCacheBoutique on 04/02/2010

- Very strong! - Not expensive... - Some of them are a little bit broken (but only a little bit, I have ordered them twice, and recieved only one broken in 2, and 2 or 3 with just a litle part broken), but they still work very well. - They are very strong, it can be dangerous for your computer, credit card, cell phone... So don't use them next to these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardogyn on 02/23/2010

- they are indeed rare earth magnets, which make them a REALLY strong magnet for its size - build is good, the 100 piece came in 20 packs of 5 pieces, with a small paper piece separating them, so it's easy to grab 5 or 10 of them. - Believe, they are strong, it's not easy to get them apart when they are stick on each other :) If you stick them to a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfshark on 10/07/2008

+ The build quality is good. The properties of the material makes it easily breakable, otherwise the guys did their job properly + Very strong for it's size, actually you can hurt yourself :D + The price isn't bad, after all they are 100 - They break easily. I broke one immediately - Only 2mm thin. That may not be con, though. Very fun and usable in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections