DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (10mm x 1mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 25 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardo enrique on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very powerful for the size and many of them. Cons:They are very small. Think 1 cm circle and only 1mm in height. Don't judge by the pictures since they look much bigger/better than reality! If you play around with them assembled in stacks, they will exert a po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrykeroz on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These magnets are very compact yet strong enough to hold quite decent weights. I was initially concerned that for the price they wouldn't be up to the task but there's no need to worry - they are very strong - surprisingly so for their size. Cons:None that I've found so f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Rare earth magnets. Super strong. Super small. Super magnets. - They are magnetized appropriately. Hey, they are magnets! - Small. like, 10mm diameter. Really. By 1mm thick. Really. - They are magnetized. Did we say that? Cons:- Those are super magnets. They... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytjexo on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are perfect for DIY fridge magnets or any crafts that require magnets. The size is what amazed me more, they are super small but are super strong magnets. Cons:None.. these are just regular magnets, and dx offers different sizes so no cons! OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybudasakyamuni on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very powerful magnetic field, in my case, they will be used for building a magnetic generator. It is said that magnetic filed on these kind of magnets stays for over 130 years, so if used on a magnetic motor, it can be running for a long time. Cons:None OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPamdane on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very strong magnets. I have used them to recharge other magnets successfully. They come as described. The fit well on the ends of batteries to give a snug fit when charging. Cons:One magnet in the pack was chipped. I suspect it was packaged this way,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadman on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The magnets are really, REALLY strong. All 100 came in a bubble-wrap package and were all intact. 1 piece can easily hold 2-3 sheets of paper on the fridge or something metal. Cons:They break really easy if you release them from a distance, so don't do that if you prefe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoosmarjr on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It can hold 3 sheets of paper with only one unit. They are so strong to hold things. it had a ideal size to use where you want at home, at office... Cons:Four of my broken because they have a strong attraction, and beat very strong one in the other. OtherThoughts:It is... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrwinkel on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cute magnets are very small. 100 seems a lot, but it is actually not so bad. The whole package together is only 10 cm long. They are very small. But this is also in the description, so that should be no problem. The magnets are very strong, even if you only use one... Read more

This is about 600 magnets
    1 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty strong for their size. Really cheap for 100 of them. Cons:100 in a roll is super strong. Using 1 a time, strength just isn't there. OtherThoughts:Strength in numbers. I was hoping to use these to hold up some hooks on the fridge. Used 3 glued to the bac... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections