DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (10mm x 1mm / 100-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredheadedwonder on 04/07/2014

* Very strong * Very thin * Great for crafting * Brittle (do not drop or stress too much trying to get them apart) This is the second time I have purchased these magnets and I'm very happy with them. I used them to make my own fridge magnets and they work very well. I also tried to use them to create ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypbarros78 on 01/18/2014

Excelente precio/calidad/cantidad. No tiene contras, es lo que compré, con sus especificaciones y todo. Acá en Chile los magnetos de neodimio son de precio muy alto y escasos. Compré estos magnetos para experimentar fuerzas magnéticas, para hacer experimentos de biomagnetismo y para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardo enrique on 01/16/2014

Very powerful for the size and many of them. They are very small. Think 1 cm circle and only 1mm in height. Don't judge by the pictures since they look much bigger/better than reality! If you play around with them assembled in stacks, they will exert a powerful enough attraction to collide with great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyccl on 10/27/2013

Super strong as it claimed. Good for art work. My kid and her friends just love it. It helps to bring out the creativity of the kids. Can be use or glue to most materials (tried clothes, foam, paper, wood, plastic, rubber and many others materials). It works well the way it should be. So, no complaint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrykeroz on 10/22/2013

These magnets are very compact yet strong enough to hold quite decent weights. I was initially concerned that for the price they wouldn't be up to the task but there's no need to worry - they are very strong - surprisingly so for their size. None that I've found so far, though it's worth finding a place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAVG70 on 10/19/2013

I have used these magnets for more than one year and they are fine. They do their job very well. They are great for all purposes you can imagine. I used them at home, in the school and in some projects. Very strong, be careful when you are using these magnets. At home we use these magnets on the fridge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4RSUP14L on 09/16/2013

- Rare earth magnets. Super strong. Super small. Super magnets. - They are magnetized appropriately. Hey, they are magnets! - Small. like, 10mm diameter. Really. By 1mm thick. Really. - They are magnetized. Did we say that? - Those are super magnets. They attract metal. Extra packaging is needed. - They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaytjexo on 05/01/2013

These are perfect for DIY fridge magnets or any crafts that require magnets. The size is what amazed me more, they are super small but are super strong magnets. None.. these are just regular magnets, and dx offers different sizes so no cons! If you are into making fridge magnets or any type of crafts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudasakyamuni on 03/07/2013

Very powerful magnetic field, in my case, they will be used for building a magnetic generator. It is said that magnetic filed on these kind of magnets stays for over 130 years, so if used on a magnetic motor, it can be running for a long time. None You must be careful when handling these magnets, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPamdane on 02/21/2013

These are very strong magnets. I have used them to recharge other magnets successfully. They come as described. The fit well on the ends of batteries to give a snug fit when charging. One magnet in the pack was chipped. I suspect it was packaged this way, as there was no sign of the missing chip on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections