DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (12mm x 1mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholucas on 11/01/2013

The magnets are very strong! I can even change the direction of my ball compass from about 0.5 m away! -They are rare earth magnets... I never saw this product anywhere else, so I guess it makes it quite rare. I think they are a Nd alloy, not They are a bit small... But they came in the size they are announced, so not really a con... But I suggest some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytudorbura on 11/21/2012

The size is exactly as DX mentioned it ( 12mm x 1mm ) Very strong from 100, just one was chipped on a side ( very small crack ) Good packaging ( no problems if stored on a metal body ) No cons for this Could be cheaper :) Very strong, strength grows when adding more magnets Good finishing and quality You get a lot of magnets :) ( 100 ) Can be used for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnoldasgr on 10/25/2012

there are quite many of them they are very powerful even using only 1 of them when using all of them they get much more powerfull. have shiny coating witch is hard to wear off. really cheap came full 100 pack I don't think its Neodymium magnet but still good one have many ways of usage thin so when using only 1 it can break quite easily. 2 were wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystainedaxe on 07/20/2011

- They really are strong magnets. - Very useful to have around the house. (see thoughts). - Seem to be retaining their magnetism after a few months. - Cheap compared to other places. - About 4 or 5 of the magnets in the pack were 'duds' (only about 1/4 of the strength of the rest.) - They break really easily, if you split a stack in half, and aren't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykauris on 03/15/2011

These are very strong magnets. As they are quite thin, the 100 piece pack is surprisingly compact and small. You can use them in many ways, my main motivation was to make customer fridge magnets, and holding few maps on the wall. Even a tiny piece from a broken plate can hold A4 size paper! Few of the shipped magnets had rough or not completely round ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytrouchelle on 03/12/2011

"Super Strong" is not a lie. Those tiny little monsters are really strong, especially for their size. They are probably made of neodymium, which makes them most powerful magnets in power-per-weight ratio. One magnet (which is one cm in diameter) can be compared to about ten times bigger ferrite magnet. Some people claim they can be easily broken, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythalesmg345 on 01/18/2011

-The magnets are very strong! I can even change the direction of my ball compass from about 0.5 m away! -They are rare earth magnets... I never saw this product anywhere else, so I guess it makes it quite rare. I think they are a Nd alloy, not sure what else they use in it. They are a bit small... But they came in the size they are announced, so not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubHorror on 12/23/2009

They are small. They are inexpensive per unit. They are awesome. As other people stated, these magnets are really, really strong compared to their size. You get a hundred of them stacked together, and they are even hard to get apart without considerable effort. They are small - and really, really fragile. By which I mean, they are EASILY breakable and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNander on 06/10/2009

They're great for attaching random stuff to your fridge or other objects. When you combine all 100 magnets into one bar you can move a magnetic ring (like sku.22439) at a distance of 10 cm. When you put multiple magnets next to eachother on a flat surface it can be quite difficult to remove the object again. Although the magnets where stronger than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotoset on 06/27/2008

The size is very nice. So you can use them in plenty of projects. They are very strong for the size. If you need more atraction you can simply add some more. If you are not carefull they can brake in two or even more pieces when they contact each other. Once they are glued I guess they will not brake. Maybe DX could sell packages containing different ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections