DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm / 100-Pack) Suitable for Extending 18650/CR123A Batteries
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynolaf on 04/13/2014

Good price and arrived in a very good condition, plan to use these to hold tools, screws, etc. Very strong, These where on sale when I bought, and had been on my whish list for about a year now so I am happy with my purchase smaller than I thought but not a problem really since the're very strong I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydashdot on 02/24/2014

Nice magnets. They are about 1mm thick, but they varry a little. I use them to stick stuff like small empty sugar packets in the frige, just by placing one magnet inside the packet. Note at all.. They can be used anywhere. really strong, so that you tipically only need to use one at a time. But if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimDG on 02/24/2014

These are exactly what's promised: small, strong magnets. They're ideal to hang smaller items on magnetic boards. Since they're quite thin, they can break quite easily if you're playing around with them. These are quite strong, so be careful with them. They can easily destroy your credit cards and other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKLB01 on 02/05/2014

great battery extender and for linking batterys, good for charging with advanced chargers, don´t need special holder, fixing wires to solder or try outs, fixing notes, photos. Strong enough for fastening boxes, envelopes, bracelets and of course just for having fun with magnets Braek easily because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShopper351 on 12/31/2013

Strong, very small earth magnets. When used in groups of 2-3, are even stronger and sturdier. I've had a few break but that's because I abuse them :) Overall I use them to pin paper to a metal sheet / wall, and to strengthen existing magnets (such as picture magnets and stuff). Depends on who you ask.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathanbaake on 11/11/2013

The price is acceptable, ranging about 10 c$ a piece. They are rather tiny, but strong non-the-less. Its not really possible to separate them by pulling, sliding works best. They have the tendency to chip. I have only 1 slightly chipped, but it's not really a problem. If you want to use them, I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaneiser on 10/06/2013

Very good quality (nice chrome finish), very reasonable price (I ordered before from other sites more expesive) If I need more I re-order them without a doub. Not really cons. If you are gona use them for a daly use, remember that they are thin, catch with the hand it's a little bit dificult. This magnets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArgRaiker on 09/28/2013

Very good magnets with thousands of possible uses: Extend 18650 batteries Stick notes to the fridge Stick the curtains to the edges of the windows to stop breezes... Glue to the wall and use them to hold tools/knives, etc Power varies depending on how many you stack together (at around 5 or 6 the effect ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byskipper36t on 09/17/2013

Really strong little magnets neodimium maden for sure. You have to be carefull when droping them they can crack easily,other than that not any cons It is a very strong magnet for its size. Its for shure neodimium maden,you can use it for a lot of things such as diy projects, teaching kids the phisycs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOmarAdalid on 09/05/2013

Easy to use quality material. The power of the magnet is necessary for what I needed. The packaging is correct, did not miss any magnet, despite being many, were the 100. Very strong, no less quality compared to each other, is what I needed for work No, all ok. There were problems with shipping, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections