DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm / 100-Pack) Suitable for Extending 18650/CR123A Batteries
  • 5 star 64 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynolaf on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and arrived in a very good condition, plan to use these to hold tools, screws, etc. Very strong, These where on sale when I bought, and had been on my whish list for about a year now so I am happy with my purchase Cons:smaller than I thought but not a problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashdot on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice magnets. They are about 1mm thick, but they varry a little. I use them to stick stuff like small empty sugar packets in the frige, just by placing one magnet inside the packet. Cons:Note at all.. OtherThoughts:They can be used anywhere. really strong, so that you t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimDG on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are exactly what's promised: small, strong magnets. They're ideal to hang smaller items on magnetic boards. Cons:Since they're quite thin, they can break quite easily if you're playing around with them. OtherThoughts:These are quite strong, so be careful with them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLB01 on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great battery extender and for linking batterys, good for charging with advanced chargers, don´t need special holder, fixing wires to solder or try outs, fixing notes, photos. Strong enough for fastening boxes, envelopes, bracelets and of course just for having fun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShopper351 on 12/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong, very small earth magnets. When used in groups of 2-3, are even stronger and sturdier. I've had a few break but that's because I abuse them :) Overall I use them to pin paper to a metal sheet / wall, and to strengthen existing magnets (such as picture magnets and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathanbaake on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is acceptable, ranging about 10 c$ a piece. They are rather tiny, but strong non-the-less. Its not really possible to separate them by pulling, sliding works best. Cons:They have the tendency to chip. I have only 1 slightly chipped, but it's not really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaneiser on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality (nice chrome finish), very reasonable price (I ordered before from other sites more expesive) If I need more I re-order them without a doub. Cons:Not really cons. If you are gona use them for a daly use, remember that they are thin, catch wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good magnets with thousands of possible uses: Extend 18650 batteries Stick notes to the fridge Stick the curtains to the edges of the windows to stop breezes... Glue to the wall and use them to hold tools/knives, etc Power varies depending on how many you... Read more

2 0
  • posted byskipper36t on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really strong little magnets neodimium maden for sure. Cons:You have to be carefull when droping them they can crack easily,other than that not any cons OtherThoughts:It is a very strong magnet for its size. Its for shure neodimium maden,you can use it for a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmarAdalid on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use quality material. The power of the magnet is necessary for what I needed. The packaging is correct, did not miss any magnet, despite being many, were the 100. Very strong, no less quality compared to each other, is what I needed for work Cons:No, all ok. The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections