DX » Community » Reviews » Pair Safety Automobile Honeycomb Pattern Car Body Reflective Sticker (Red + Silver)
Customer’s impression:
easy safety solution Useless. reflectors came in bent badly Works in light and dark conditions Almost not reflective at all.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykanaa on 06/27/2015

pros :easy and cool solution to add a little extra looks. Cons: it appears white in the pictures, in reality is silver and red. Had it come without folds, I really could have used it.

Impression:Useless.,easy safety solution,reflectors came in bent badly;

0 0 0

• posted byjpjwetal on 05/30/2015

Pros: Applies easily to clean, dry surfaces. Added to tailgate for approaching vehicles. Mounted on the flat inner surface of the car & truck doors to allow reflective warning to approaching vehicles when the doors are open. Cons: None that i could determine. Make sure application surfacs are and... Read more

Impression:easy safety solution,Works in light and dark conditions;

0 0 0

• posted byregistrace@koren.cz on 02/18/2015

At the first sight, it looks well. The supporting material is very thin and waves itseld in wind - even very light blowing made it hard to stick.. So it's easy to stick with bubbles under the material. The material itself is not very reflective - i was trying it with headlamp and it reflects as a... Read more

Impression:Almost not reflective at all.;

0 0 0

• posted bySquad on 12/10/2013

I've bought two to increase the visibility of my bike at night. Does what it's supposed to, and the red/grey contrast is good. At that price, blahblah... I'm not sure whether you have the right to put them on cars (in France for instance, reflective stripes on motor vehicles require a permit). be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: