DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (9mm x 1mm / 100-Pack) Suitable for Extending Batteries
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIceever on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it`s good strong magnets that is fun to use for games or just to have in your hand. I bought these for my home made dust filters for my pc to stuck on top and side panels. Put 8 of them on one 240 dust filter and in holds it nice and tight Cons:in a first week or so, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagfinnf on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very strong, very small magnets that are fun to play with and they demonstrate magnetism extremely effectively. Cons:They are surprisingly brittle if bent or snapped hard togehter. They are a little too thin for the intended application which was mounting pict... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinokiwi on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is exactly what my client asked for, they're so happy I am able to source this for them. Small but strong magnets are just the thing for magic tricks. also useful for small craft projects or fixes around the house. Cons:some may come chipped on the side, which doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinkwaste on 08/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very strong, very thin, very useful for all sort of things, after a bit with them, you couldnt think how you could do so many years without them :) Cons:none i can think of, maybe the magnets are not so rust resistant, but time will tell OtherThoughts:they are very useful... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevos88 on 12/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Quite strong for their size - Got three extra magnets, but unfortunately those 3 broke within a day so I'm back to 100. (bit of a con actually) Cons:Very very brittle, so don't let the magnets smash against each other from a distance because it will... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 07/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong magnetic attraction for their size. Cons:Some have little pits and voids in them but I didn't find it effected the function, that's really the only thing I could think of. OtherThoughts:These are pretty thin magnets, at first I had read rare-earth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimbogod on 06/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super strong magnets, great fun to play with. I'm reliving all my childhood memories making paperclip sculptures, hanging metal boxes off the wall, making pen holders... Cons:Smaller than I thought they would be. Individually not that strong - you need 4-5 to ho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections