DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (9mm x 1mm / 100-Pack) Suitable for Extending Batteries
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIceever on 04/18/2014

it`s good strong magnets that is fun to use for games or just to have in your hand. I bought these for my home made dust filters for my pc to stuck on top and side panels. Put 8 of them on one 240 dust filter and in holds it nice and tight in a first week or so, i broke 5 of them just by letting them stick together with speed. But it you are cautious ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagfinnf on 03/29/2013

These are very strong, very small magnets that are fun to play with and they demonstrate magnetism extremely effectively. They are surprisingly brittle if bent or snapped hard togehter. They are a little too thin for the intended application which was mounting pictures on a wall painted with magnetic paint. But new ideas for mounting things like model ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinokiwi on 10/24/2012

This is exactly what my client asked for, they're so happy I am able to source this for them. Small but strong magnets are just the thing for magic tricks. also useful for small craft projects or fixes around the house. some may come chipped on the side, which doesn't affect the usage at all Great for playing with as well, you could spend hours just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinkwaste on 08/08/2012

very strong, very thin, very useful for all sort of things, after a bit with them, you couldnt think how you could do so many years without them :) none i can think of, maybe the magnets are not so rust resistant, but time will tell they are very useful for a whole bunch of things. from LEDs to battaries, to buttoning to whatever. 50 pairs of them is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevos88 on 12/25/2010

- Cheap - Quite strong for their size - Got three extra magnets, but unfortunately those 3 broke within a day so I'm back to 100. (bit of a con actually) Very very brittle, so don't let the magnets smash against each other from a distance because it will eventually break.So be careful! - Some magnets are thicker than the others The magnets could have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 07/23/2009

Very strong magnetic attraction for their size. Some have little pits and voids in them but I didn't find it effected the function, that's really the only thing I could think of. These are pretty thin magnets, at first I had read rare-earth magnets can be very brittle and will break if you let them snap together. So far I haven't had any break from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimbogod on 06/29/2009

Super strong magnets, great fun to play with. I'm reliving all my childhood memories making paperclip sculptures, hanging metal boxes off the wall, making pen holders... Smaller than I thought they would be. Individually not that strong - you need 4-5 to hold objects sturdy. Probably dangerous for small children if they swallow more than one... They ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections