Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrbenoit on 01/04/2014

Seems of good quality - usefull - very little apparatus which is easy to bring during for example, business trip in case of problem with clothes. Not easy to use at the first time... but studying the apparatus, it is OK - need also some time to understand where to put the wire in the bobbin before using it. The wire is a bit hard to unrelease during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoyyeta on 12/20/2013

Excellent material, the plastic is resistant, does its function sewing and easy use, great for travel, and minor repairs, plus is manual so it does not need batteries. This item really does what its suppoded to do !!! Works really well on paper when testted. A litte bitt harder when i tested it on different fabrics. Overall a funny object for minor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAceandstuff on 11/20/2013

This device is very easy to use, despite the lack of instructions. (The box is printed in Engrish.) The package includes a threader and one bobbin of thread, as well as a longer bobbin holder to replace the one already attached to the machine. On the whole, it's a very good idea, but only buy one if you like tinkering with machines. The plastic casing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwonknu on 08/13/2013

Good for the price, quality is not perfect but excellent for the price. It really works like a mini-sewing machine, manually punched by hand though. I tried using it to sew my broken pants and finally got it working and done but only after a few tries. There is little ease of use as I do not sew frequently. The box came torn and instructions are very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byangelik_0206 on 06/11/2013

a sewing machine of very good small utility for those times you need a few stitches to clothing and serves the same function as a large sewing machine even less the needle is a little thick to sew a soft and delicate clothes For the low price offered, the machine delivers what it sets out to do. I like to have it at hand to make minor repairs and adjustments ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatyaVB on 06/10/2013

The sewing machine is very light hand, do not hurt your hands, very safe to use. All accessories arrived in perfect condition, all well packed. The manual sewing machine hand is difficult to understand, the letters are too small and the text layout is very confusing. Box of hand sewing machine arrived all dented, so I can barely read the manual. I just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaikeldf on 04/12/2013

Comes with one bobbin, and one accessory that helps to pass a sewing thread through needle. It helps to do little jobs very quickly, and It's cheap. Should enable exchange of different needles and more bobbins with other different colors. It's a nice way to help's who is in a hurry and need to do some little repairs, and If you don't know to sew, It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 02/27/2013

a sewing machine of very good small utility for those times you need a few stitches to clothing and serves the same function as a large sewing machine even less quality than sewing or lack aga quisa accustomed to using. Maybe I should come a little manual on how you use if you do not have a clue as to who uses even purchase is that notion has used or ... Read more

Handheld Mechanical Sewing Machine 1 Handheld Mechanical Sewing Machine 2 Handheld Mechanical Sewing Machine 3 Handheld Mechanical Sewing Machine
    0 0
  • posted byueda1 on 02/18/2013

This handheld mechanical sewing machine is very good and easy to use. No more than a single line to do the work. The product has a good finish although not of very high quality. Very practical and usable for emergency repairs The plastic cover of the machine comes off relatively easily and could be more decent. I did not receive an instruction manual,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaobla on 02/12/2013

It works very good. It takes so little time compared with sewing by hand. (and also the line will end up so much straight). It’s easy to change the thread for another and you can use different types of reels. You have to be careful because sometimes it loses and you have to sew again. It is a cheap gadget so it's ok the price. You can´t sew something ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections