Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergey174 on 11/04/2015

Ожидалось более полезное приобретение. Минусы: трудно отрегулировать натяжение нитки (шаг или большой или очень маленький), невозможно делать швы с изгибами - только прямые, зачастую шов просто распускается. Вообщем, для быстрого и качественного ремонта одежды такая вещь не подходит.

Impression:Ожидал лучшего.;

0 0 0

• posted by9712826 on 10/11/2015

Works the way it is supposed to. That is the only thing that should and shall be said.

0 0 1

• posted bypierothepitbul on 08/29/2015

estéticamente regular el producto :) Pero lo recomiendo por ese precio.

Me parece muy util

0 1 1

• posted byedmurfjr on 08/24/2015

0 0 0

• posted by9031606 on 08/17/2015

pros -little contra-it's not easy to use . i dont use at any cloates ,does work . the price it's too big to this product ,not useflul ,not strong

0 0 0

• posted by9454970 on 07/24/2015

een mini naaimachientje om kleine herstellingen uit te voeren.

Impression:Very nice portable sewing machine,3/3;

0 0 0

• posted byDmariusD on 07/21/2015

Pros: I like the idea of this sewing machine. and I also like its working principle. Also it should be very useful for fine small sewing when a lot of accuracy is needed. It can be as accurate as hand sewing and almost as fast as normal sewing machine. Cons: I had no trouble setting this machine... Read more

Impression:not so bad;

0 0 1

• posted bymarkuz88 on 12/07/2014

Pros: - Great product to replace manual sewing (after knowing how to use); - Good result, looks like professional sewing. Cons: - Bigger than I thought; - Needle hole very small due to poor material finishing; - Difficult to use. I needed to watch many videos before even getting started and still... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeowolw on 08/08/2014

Pros: a sewing machine of very good small utility for those times you need a few stitches to clothing and serves the same function as a large sewing machine even less Cons: the needle is a little thick to sew a soft and delicate clothes OtherThoughts: For the low price offered, the machine what I... Read more

Impression:Very nice portable sewing machine;

0 0 0

• posted byjrbenoit on 01/04/2014

Seems of good quality - usefull - very little apparatus which is easy to bring during for example, business trip in case of problem with clothes. Not easy to use at the first time... but studying the apparatus, it is OK - need also some time to understand where to put the wire in the bobbin using... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere