Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfayfox on 01/17/2016

Cons: O produto é de boa qualidade material resistente o problema é a costura que por ser feita de um fio apenas se desmancha ao forçar o tecido não gostei não recomendo costura muito fraca melhor costurar a mão.

Impression:difficult;

0 0 0

• posted byHAroonAejaz on 01/15/2016

i was looking small sewing machine for my trip and i found this one.. it is really awesom

Impression:3/3;

0 0 0

• posted by9941961 on 01/11/2016

Pros: better than described, less money than a needle alone, very easy to use and very handy for small sewing jobs. Cons: package was crushed by mail handlers but the machine was fine This was definitely an extreme deal and it was received in a very timely manner, packaging was great and the item... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9613849 on 12/31/2015

She has three big machine in Portugal, but would also mine, lol. So I bought another one for expedition to Portugal and she's happy with the reception.

Impression:3/3,My brazilian girlfriend is happy;

0 0 0

• posted by8845411 on 12/16/2015

Light, plastic parts are not that good, mechanism works perect, is not that easy to wrap up, but it works

Impression:not so bad;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxgiger on 12/13/2015

Pros: Muito bom produto, sendo leve, pequeno e facil de utilizar. Faz uma boa costura e qualquer um consegue utilizar bem esta pequena maquina. Cons: Nada a apontar.

1 1 0

• posted bytomerziv on 12/02/2015

Works fine, but you need to know how to use it. Watch videos in youtube, that might help.

0 0 0

• posted bySergey174 on 11/04/2015

Ожидалось более полезное приобретение. Минусы: трудно отрегулировать натяжение нитки (шаг или большой или очень маленький), невозможно делать швы с изгибами - только прямые, зачастую шов просто распускается. Вообщем, для быстрого и качественного ремонта одежды такая вещь не подходит.

Impression:Ожидал лучшего.;

0 1 1

• posted by9712826 on 10/11/2015

Works the way it is supposed to. That is the only thing that should and shall be said.

0 0 1

• posted bypierothepitbul on 08/29/2015

estéticamente regular el producto :) Pero lo recomiendo por ese precio.

Me parece muy util

Impression:difícil;

0 1 1

DX Everywhere