DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-3 Triple-Socket Cigarette Power Splitter with 5V 500mA USB Power Port
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydixier1337 on 03/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Great addition to the car, especially if you are using multiple car appliances in your car. * Looks pretty good in its dark color and will fit peacefully in to most dashboards * Indicates connection to the power socket with an awesome blue light * has a USB Ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEville1 on 01/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little device does what you expect from it: It allows you to use more then one (max 3) devices in your car that require power from the cigarette lighter socket. Cons:The build quality isnt stainless steel tough but good enough if you store it in a safe place like a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipsa666 on 03/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this one to replace the old one I bought without the USB. It will be perfect if all 3 socket will work at the same time, but in my car only 2 will work together with the USB, so kind of useless to buy the 3 socket. Cons:Due to 3 sock plus USB, too wide & stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayadaddy on 07/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great problem solver.If you have multiple A/C powered devices in your vehicle! Simple to use,plug it in,and you have power for 4 devices (1 usb,3 DC). GPS,radar,mp3,Bluetooth.Hey it's how I roll! Cons:None really,too simple to have many problems. 500 characters,500 char... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylahtikko on 12/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cool blue indicator. Hinge is handy (while ordering I didn't realize it had one). Plugs stay in the splitter very well. Cons:The cool blue indicator is a bit too bright in night time. A cable would let me position the splitter away from the shift lever and my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytankgirl on 11/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My father had an mp3 fm transmitter AND a bluetooth handsfree set inside his car. And only one lighter socket (I think that's what it's called?). So this came in very handy! It works fine, it even has an usb port! Worth the money! Cons:Quite bulky, when you have somethi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatevalls on 09/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good product. The 3 socket that allows you tu plug three other item are working well, and are very usefull. You can also have access to a USB plug to, for example, charge your mp3 player! The fact that you can chose orientation of the socket, so it can be adapte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakaidaddy on 08/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the second type of these that I have bought from DX(first one was sku 6772).The quality seems better and there is no cords to tangle,and it is not WHITE. Although not stated in the description,this style has a 90Degree flip feature that helps to make pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 08/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really well-built device. I was not expecting a so good product. - There are no free wires, so its hard to break it. - You may change the angle in 90º. - USB port is a plus, very useful for long trips to charge ipods/mp3 players. - There are blue leds to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections