DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Kits for XBox Controller - Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEricrv on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Great price, works as expected. Now I'm able to play again with my xbox for less than $4. and my kids are alo happy for it. Bought in my country, it would be $25 or more. Easy to install. Relatively fast delivery.Cons:None, actually, now I have more replacement parts, just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavitoc on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good quality and fits perfectly. The joysticks are the same as the original ones. Good price for the result you obtain. Arrived in 19 days.Cons:None.OtherThoughts:I have four xbox 360 controllers and I changed two wasted joysticks and a broken RB button, now all... Read more

Package Parts
    1 0
  • posted bySaenx on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:They fit the same as the "original". The electronic parts are easy to intall and solder. The joysticks are the same as the "originals", the feel the same too.Cons:No Cons.OtherThoughts:You should sell a bundle that includes this items plus two... Read more

Great Repair Parts Great Repair Parts II
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections