DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Kits for XBox Controller - Grey
Customer’s impression:
Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvigarts on 10/15/2014

pros - corresponde ao anúncio, preço atrativo contra - muito tempo para receber totalizando 3 meses. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 1

• posted byalbrado on 03/21/2014

Product within the published specifications. Excellent cost / benefit ratio. Perfect fit. Perfect operation. Well composed. The free shipping is a big plus. Totally satisfactory. Long delivery time. But I believe that was the fault of the Brazilian custom-house system. Some connectors rumpled. Do not ... Read more

Replacement for Xbox Replacement for Xbox (1) Replacement for Xbox (2)

0 0 0

• posted byEricrv on 06/25/2013

Great price, works as expected. Now I'm able to play again with my xbox for less than $4. and my kids are alo happy for it. Bought in my country, it would be $25 or more. Easy to install. Relatively fast delivery. None, actually, now I have more replacement parts, just in case.. 5 times cheaper than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavitoc on 04/23/2013

Good quality and fits perfectly. The joysticks are the same as the original ones. Good price for the result you obtain. Arrived in 19 days. None. I have four xbox 360 controllers and I changed two wasted joysticks and a broken RB button, now all the parts work perfectly.To change the parts you have to ... Read more

Package Parts

0 0 1

• posted bySaenx on 11/15/2012

They fit the same as the "original". The electronic parts are easy to intall and solder. The joysticks are the same as the "originals", the feel the same too. No Cons. You should sell a bundle that includes this items plus two potentiometers, one screwdriver and solme solder. Really ... Read more

Great Repair Parts Great Repair Parts II

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections