DX » Community » Reviews » Complete Art-work Knifes with Carrying Case (13-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiller on 04/23/2014

- Really good price for the amount of stuff that you get with the case. - Nice assortment of blade sizes and shapes. - 3 different 'handle' sizes, the smallest is like a crafting knife that you would get at a hobby/craft store. - Case has magnetic strip to hold spare blades in place and the knives clip into the plastic supports to hold them in place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredejavite on 12/03/2013

Large selection of blades, easy to cut, corresponds to a picture and description. I bought for cutting 3D cards and working with plastics. For this type of craft suitable. Discounted set out here is cheaper than similar sites I checked, where he ordered. Choose from 3 types of products, I think that the choice was not wrong, it is a durable set. Use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLabbestuss on 04/30/2013

Very cheap, many blades and 3 different holders. Nice for DIY, hobbies and crafts. Bought 2 sets, one of them had the hinges broken and the other is distorted in its shape and will be broken after a few days. Quality is quite bad, on all parts in this set, but if you are really just after cheap set or cheap replacement blades is good value for its price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykolomser on 02/18/2013

I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 No I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadiabum on 01/26/2013

Large selection of blades, easy to cut, corresponds to a picture and description. I bought for cutting 3D cards and working with plastics. For this type of craft suitable. Discounted set out here is cheaper than similar sites I checked, where he ordered. Choose from 3 types of products, I think that the choice was not wrong, it is a durable set. Use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBayMarcko on 01/16/2013

Conveniently also it is useful for work. Good choice of nozzles.I tried to cut these knifes, it very well turned out.I cut skin, polyfoam, thin plastic soft, I cut through small openings - very conveniently. not so strong case.it was damaged at transfer. additions aren't present.Sent it is possible to tell quickly, only at transfer damaged a box in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykienco on 01/10/2013

It's a good set of sharp blades. Comes with 2 types of handles, plastic and aluminum. The plastic one grips well and seems reliable. The aluminum ones are very light and rigid. The knives are secured by a magnetic strip on the top cover.that's a nice feature. As other reviews says, mine comes with broken hinges too. Two blades where a little bit rusted.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDjkera on 01/08/2013

Good choice on Knife, and the quality of the blade-holder are ok . The box it's okay for me, no probleme here . I use this for electronic repair and cut a liquid latex . For electronic, it's ok . But for the latex or other, it's not very sharp . you will not get cut inadvertently as with real scalpel, and it's a big problem ...It loses all interest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 09/20/2012

I create model aircrafts and do very fine modelling. So these are used daily for me. In Canada, the Revell brand cost about 15$ +. So I bought this, even after reading the reviews. They work perfectly for me. I have zero issues with them. In my set everything was well packed and there was no rust any where. They are sharp as hell too. The blue plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypajboken on 01/23/2011

Very sharp and well working knifes, differnet blades for different usefulness. good to hobby toys and similar stuff, maybe when cutting paper ( havent tried yet ). Very good with different handels to different jobs. The box is a big con. Mine was damaged when i got it, also the magnet that is glued to the box that holds the blades was loose had to glue ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections