• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomaruno on 08/19/2014

pro: rates, quality.... con: shipping takes 7-15 days Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0
  • posted bymickblu on 08/04/2014

WEell made and well thought out - will allow almost any US or European connector to be plugged in pretty much anywhere in Europe and the Middle East. This one adapter will replace a complete kit, making it easy to travel with. Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0
  • posted byshtolcers on 04/09/2014

Well made, good plastic body. metal parts also are good. Does the job I expected. Good product for adequate price. Not that I have noticed. Maybe top holes could be a bit more narrower, but that is just a minor flaw and not reason not to buy. Much better than other plug I bought some time ago from DX: http://www.dx.com/p/flat-to-round-power-plug-convertor-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhubbelinkku on 02/07/2014

Seems to be of good quality, works as expected. It will allow you to use an english plug in an schuko socket. I do not know what more to write. I am just writing nonsense to get my review posted, but I do not know how much longer I can go on. Apparantely my best efforts will eventually fail me. None as far as I can tell. I do not know what more to write.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleivo on 01/14/2014

Sturdy and neat adapter from the british 3 square prongs plug to "european" grounded plug. Finish was good, the fit is good and there is no looseness or sparking connections. Easy solution for "wrong" plugs in net purchases and souvenirs. Strong enough springs to actually keep the adapter in place while pulling the plug. None actually,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklass on 01/12/2014

- It sits very well in the socket, it can't be moved around while it's connected. - The price is very reasonable. For some uses it might be considered too bulky. For those you should take a look at SKU 3529. I've only used it for connecting NEMA-1/Typ A plugs to Typ F/CEE 7/4 (Schuko) sockets. For this use I haven't yet found a better solution than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwoic on 12/26/2013

great build quality, good price. Just as you expect from a plug like this!!! I use it to charge some LI-batteries, and guess what? They charge.... none so far and I expect none either. makes it possible to use equipment with none european plugs, works great. What more to say about a standard plug that just does what you expect is does??? good product:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjrodrigues on 12/26/2013

The price is very good for what you get. It just plain works. The build quality is way better than you would expect for the price. Nothing that I cant think of... There are cheaper options on DX, but they don't seem to have the same level of quality as this one. It plugs in real tight (a sign of good build quality), so do make a little bit of force ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykedimk on 12/02/2013

- Converts from many (British, American etc.) to European - Quality is way better than expected - Supports ground - Cheap - Fits to the plug and stays there The quality is not very good but according to price its ok Very well built, cheap, useful. I am glad that I ordered two. I had problems with other converters because they did not support ground ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXuOne on 11/23/2013

Cheap, fits in my region (NL), no issues what so ever. Really happy with the purchase, we already had several of these adapter, that we bought at a local shop, price was similar but these ones are little more cheaper :) the quality looks to be the same. I haven't seen anything that I would consider it as a con. The products where delivered in a reasonable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections