DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Dual USB Charger w/ EU Plug for Iphone / Ipad + More - White
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJayDee2011 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great product; Good build quality; Actually does charge more device at a time; very useful while travelling!Cons:None (well, maybe... the big blue power indicator LED could have been a bit smaller but this is definitely no reason not to buy it);OtherThoughts:I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use, and perfect to use with gadgets. I need to recharge my cellphone and my ipad in the same time at night, when i sleep. And this is perfect for me!Cons:Have a blue light, that turn on when is on! Thats good for check if its working, but the light is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhomemdosaco on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great for the price, can charge two devices without any problems, doesn't heat up as it's charging and it charges the devices in a reasonable timeframe. I've used it with an Ipad 2, an Ipad touch 4th generation, an Iphone 3GS and an Ipod nano 7th generation. No problems... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygassanm on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:i try some prodects and all was short time use very good prodect easy to use realble buy this prudectCons:none why i need 500 caricters i buy good prodect easy to use dont think i need to put bla bla lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymayhew on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The charger can charge my two iPads at once in about the same time as the individual apple charges take. The device uses the identical plug adapters to the normal iPad chargers, so when traveling I only need to carry this charger plus the country specific power... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeeoNardo on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well build; It can charge both Galaxy SIII and a separate battery in its dock at the same time without heating; There are juice enough to charge two gadgets (iPad and Galaxy SIII) at the same time;Cons:There are a strong blue light when plugged in the wall. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMackareno on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is working perfectly with two devices connected at same time. I use with one iPad and one Blackberry charging at same time and it is working fine. Also is not problem to charge two mobiles at the same time.Cons:First days when you start to use smell like plastic is bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byallmyfunstuff on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:provides a *reasonable* charging capability. can charge two devices at the same time. charge time is reasonable. did not stop working after a week :-) does not heat up.Cons:output current is not really 2.1A, more like 1A (tried to charge my Galaxy Tab with it a... Read more

7 0
  • posted byArchangel1979 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:One charger with two USB-ports is generally all that is needed (by me) when traveling. With this I can charge my iPhone at the same time as my iPad or Kindle (as well as any other device i might buy or borrow during a trip). Really useful since many hotels and hostels have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:previously bought 2 chargers from dx, one of it i accidentally broke the usb pin the other one unable to charge 2 iphone at once.. now i switch to more expensive ones which is the one im reviewing now, the built quality is notperfect, but i dont expect much , my main cri... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections