Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonslinneke on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap battery pack, easier to handle than replacing the batteries and recharging them separate from the wiimote. it's also easy to have an extra batterypack charged and ready. Cons:I didn't pay attetion to the product photos because I thought Wii stuff was all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful, it fits to the Wii Remote, it recharge with a cable that comes with it, that gives you convenience to use. Cons:You must be careful when you place it to the Wii Remote, the wire and plastic that connects the battery of one that I bought was cracke... Read more

0 1
  • posted byonomeister on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like everything else on deal extreme, this product is a great value for its asking price. And free shipping. This is a great deal on the interwebs! It does what it's supposed to do. Easy to attach for even a five year old child. Cons:Yes, as many others have mentioned,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoaoz on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very, very cheap. Cable is long enough (1.20m). Better then buying new batteries every time. Cons:Green light only indicates when charging, but no indication when it's full. The battery is no way near 3600mAh, need recharging after a couple of hours play. Doesn't fit ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelnf on 10/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use and charge. The wii mote is lighter with this. Cons:It stopped working in about six months of use and used to last about 3hours of play. Don't have a already charged display. OtherThoughts:I believe it's better to buy some AA NiMh rechargeable batteri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfungal on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - easy to recharge - easy to clip in Cons:- poor battery life - slightly different colour to Nintendo Wii mote - life of battery pack before not charging is not too long. OtherThoughts:would be nice to have higher capacity batteries, they really are no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaudegulston on 02/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these 3600mah rechargeable batteries are very cheap indeed. they save you money because you dont have to keep buying the conventional or rechargeable batteries. what i thought was cool was that you could keep the batteries on charge in the wii remote and still... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDionnoid on 12/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a nice looking accu/battery pack. Fits very well in your wii remote without any ajusting. easy charge on your USB port with the USB cable. Cable is long enough ( 1,20m ) Cons:Slight miss colour, the battery pack is a bit more gray. The text on written on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaltalonghi on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Practical product for day to day, does it need to be taking a rubber glove every time it's changing the battery, I even made a small hole in one of the rubber to make it more practical to recharge the battery. I bought 02 units but one is not working. Cons:As st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byercanoz on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its so much worth the money, its becouse it holds for a long time, and they r very easy to reacharge, once ur done with them. Cons:The wire is stable, everything came clean, and something tells me that imma but this for all of my controllers... only problem is that there... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections