Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmartinr on 06/20/2014

Great price, the quality is excellent!The cost is less than previously seen in my country. Easier to handle than replacing the batteries and recharging them separate from the wiimote. it's also easy to have an extra batterypack charged and ready I do not see any cons, maybe green light only indicates when charging, but no indication when it's full, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonslinneke on 03/13/2013

Cheap battery pack, easier to handle than replacing the batteries and recharging them separate from the wiimote. it's also easy to have an extra batterypack charged and ready. I didn't pay attetion to the product photos because I thought Wii stuff was all interchangeable (silly me). So thought that this batterypack would fit in the charging station ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Very useful, it fits to the Wii Remote, it recharge with a cable that comes with it, that gives you convenience to use. You must be careful when you place it to the Wii Remote, the wire and plastic that connects the battery of one that I bought was cracked and it needed to repair it. Also the life of the battery is not too long before charging, sometimes ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byonomeister on 01/20/2013

Like everything else on deal extreme, this product is a great value for its asking price. And free shipping. This is a great deal on the interwebs! It does what it's supposed to do. Easy to attach for even a five year old child. Yes, as many others have mentioned, the life of the rechargeable 3600mAh battery is not long. You get what you paid for. So ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoaoz on 10/15/2012

Very, very cheap. Cable is long enough (1.20m). Better then buying new batteries every time. Green light only indicates when charging, but no indication when it's full. The battery is no way near 3600mAh, need recharging after a couple of hours play. Doesn't fit very well in my wii remote. Wiimote silicone sleeve covers the rechargeable area, so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelnf on 10/13/2011

Cheap, easy to use and charge. The wii mote is lighter with this. It stopped working in about six months of use and used to last about 3hours of play. Don't have a already charged display. I believe it's better to buy some AA NiMh rechargeable batteries and a charger. Bought the charger Sku 03333 and it stopped charging too, but it's so much better ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfungal on 06/01/2011

- Cheap - easy to recharge - easy to clip in - poor battery life - slightly different colour to Nintendo Wii mote - life of battery pack before not charging is not too long. would be nice to have higher capacity batteries, they really are not what is stated. Also I saw people talk about mAh rating of the battery, the batteries are in series so the current ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaudegulston on 02/19/2011

these 3600mah rechargeable batteries are very cheap indeed. they save you money because you dont have to keep buying the conventional or rechargeable batteries. what i thought was cool was that you could keep the batteries on charge in the wii remote and still play your games. the build quality is actually poor because the one set i bought broke in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDionnoid on 12/16/2010

Its a nice looking accu/battery pack. Fits very well in your wii remote without any ajusting. easy charge on your USB port with the USB cable. Cable is long enough ( 1,20m ) Slight miss colour, the battery pack is a bit more gray. The text on written on the battery pack is not a sticker, maybe you can try to remove it with some chemical remover or something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaltalonghi on 07/07/2010

Practical product for day to day, does it need to be taking a rubber glove every time it's changing the battery, I even made a small hole in one of the rubber to make it more practical to recharge the battery. I bought 02 units but one is not working. As stated earlier, bought 02 units, one of which was charging for two hours and was ready for use, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections