Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Practical product for day to day

posted by altalonghi on 07/07/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Practical product for day to day, does it need to be taking a rubber glove every time it's changing the battery, I even made a small hole in one of the rubber to make it more practical to recharge the battery.

I bought 02 units but one is not working.

Cons:

As stated earlier, bought 02 units, one of which was charging for two hours and was ready for use, but the other battery stopped charging 12 hours and nothing to measure with the multimeter and the voltage is no more than 1.8 v, ie, the charger is not charging the battery, possibly the diode burned or not a soldier.

The mold does not fit him too well, having to force it a bit, nothing that sandpaper can not solve. It is a pity not to delete the green light indicating full charge, having to go in the same fate.

OtherThoughts:

It's a good product for the convenience provided, a penalty that came with the battery problem since I asked the exchange to DealExtreme and I am awaiting.

Bottomline:

Buy this, you need this if u wanna save money. Trust me :D The quality is like something nintendo would have released. it can also hold alots of power.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections