DX » Community » Reviews » Super Value Retractable USB Charger Cable for NDS Lite (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantispam2468 on 04/08/2011

- Works flawlessly. - Powers your nds without issues - highly portable and convenient - Last. I bought 3 of these over 4 years ago and they're still going strong today. - Could be slightly cheaper, you can pick up similar products from your local pound shop, so, cheaper and no wait. - Needs more variety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfafik49 on 11/03/2008

Really tiny, portable Cheap Retracts smoothly White,doesn't go with my blue and black ds One time, these stuck to my sd lite as i had to tear one of chargers with a wrench since it stuck to ds charger port, it might be rare for but you must consider this so you wont end up furious. I bought 6 and one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoGGa on 08/23/2008

- Nice compact design - Can be usefull as an alternative charging option for your DS - 3 Pack at that price :o - Only 2 out of 3 of the cables were working, the other one doesn't get a good connection and disconnects after a second. - The cable looks like it's a weak string that will break easy, it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytortenheber on 07/05/2008

here you get three at the price of one! the quality is correct - could be somewhat more stable. particularly at the cable ends. however the price is unbeatable. for 1.9 dollar you receive directly three of the charge cables for yours nintendo DS lite. where does one find a better offer? I am enthusiastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilf on 07/03/2008

- Cheaper than any other similar product (bulk pack) - An excellent and cheap replacement for a mains charger. - Portable and compact, ready for anytime and anywhere (providing there's a USB port off course ;)) - Works with USB 1 and 2 spec (no drivers needed). - Branded DSTT, but who cares :) Saw the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonmiguel on 07/02/2008

i love the price i love the quantity: THREE!!! 3 i left one at home, one att office and the third is going to be presented to some kewl guy more? you can leave your NDS charger home, when travel vith a notebook/// i can charge my NDSL via USB port at my car now the cables a li'l ... flimsy 8)) well..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoD12 on 06/30/2008

Very-very cheap. 3 in the price of 1. Good solution instead of buying a 110v to 220v if your DS is an import. Retractable. Looks good. The cable gets messy with itself on the 'wheel'. Pretty hard to get it to the minimum length. Cable looks like it can tear apart easily. Pretty cheap product overall,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections