- Works flawlessly. - Powers your nds without issues - highly portable and convenient - Last. I bought 3 of these over 4 years ago and they're still going strong today. - Could be slightly cheaper, you can pick up similar products from your local pound shop, so, cheaper and no wait. - Needs more variety of colours, white looks awful and tends to clash ... Read more
Really tiny, portable Cheap
Retracts smoothly White,doesn't go with my blue and black ds
One time, these stuck to my sd lite as i had to tear one of chargers with a wrench since it stuck to ds charger port, it might be rare for but you must consider this so you wont end up furious. I bought 6 and one of them stuck to my sd and the other (which i gave ... Read more
- Nice compact design
- Can be usefull as an alternative charging option for your DS
- 3 Pack at that price :o - Only 2 out of 3 of the cables were working, the other one doesn't get a good connection and disconnects after a second.
- The cable looks like it's a weak string that will break easy, it's not very tough build. Hence the title of my review.... Read more
here you get three at the price of one! the quality is correct - could be somewhat more stable. particularly at the cable ends. however the price is unbeatable. for 1.9 dollar you receive directly three of the charge cables for yours nintendo DS lite. where does one find a better offer? I am enthusiastic. One kept and two of it gave away. The mechanics ... Read more
- Cheaper than any other similar product (bulk pack)
- An excellent and cheap replacement for a mains charger.
- Portable and compact, ready for anytime and anywhere (providing there's a USB port off course ;))
- Works with USB 1 and 2 spec (no drivers needed). - Branded DSTT, but who cares :) Saw the single version and then the 3-pack. For the price ... Read more
i love the price
i love the quantity: THREE!!! 3
i left one at home, one att office
and the third is going to be presented to some kewl guy
more? you can leave your NDS charger home, when travel vith a notebook///
i can charge my NDSL via USB port at my car now the cables a li'l ... flimsy 8))
well... as any Retractable cable at DX, anyway 8) i regret ... Read more
3 in the price of 1.
Good solution instead of buying a 110v to 220v if your DS is an import.
Looks good. The cable gets messy with itself on the 'wheel'.
Pretty hard to get it to the minimum length.
Cable looks like it can tear apart easily. Pretty cheap product overall, but there are a lot of those for about the same price,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.