Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Have a good spring, makes it easy to exercise. -Can be used while watching something on tv, on red light on the car, listening to music and basicaly any other place when you are bored and have some free time. -The foam is soft, so you dont hurt your hands. -Its a little small for my hands, could be a little bigger to be better to use, and easier to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 03/20/2014

-Have a good spring, makes it easy to exercise. -Can be used while watching something on tv, on red light on the car, listening to music and basicaly any other place when you are bored and have some free time. -The foam is soft, so you dont hurt your hands. -Its a little small for my hands, could be a little bigger to be better to use, and easier to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydietert40 on 02/01/2014

Very cheap. Nice to have it laying around and randomly using it. At least for me good strength, not to hard, not to weak (at least for beginners). The soft rubber grip does not seem very sturdy. It is not really fixed and can be easily removed (but no problem to put it back in place). Soft grip deforms quite fast and can be easily damaged for example ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfrank on 11/29/2013

-you're arms will be huge in no time with this. makes a cool creaking sound each time you grip it. the grips themselves are padded and quite comfy although they wear out pretty quickly with extended use -the creaky sound is the most annoying thing on earth once you've listened to it for hours. as mentioned above the grips wear out after awhile (not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrift1 on 10/01/2013

It's cheap and does exactly what I wanted it for. Foam breaks down a bit after using it for a few months, but still in good shape. Metal has good resistance. The metal tab is a bit annoying as it restricts full motion. Its there to keep tension. I cut it off with metal snips to remove the limits. There was a funky smell on the rubber when I bought it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

if you are looking for a cheap alternative to these 15$-hand-grip-exerciser you find in your regular store, this one is the one you should go for. it does its job. it smelled quite nasty when i first opened the package up, but that went away with time. also, the muscles you are going to train with this arent really ones you will see much. its a nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaudapont on 08/28/2013

It is a good product for you to "workout" your hands, it has a great quality and it seems that it will last really long time. The only thing is that the orange material do not seem to be actually good, so it will probably fell off but all the rest of it seem that will last really long time In general is a good product and worth the price and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjambers on 07/22/2013

Seems quite sturdy The foam feels soft to the touch Easy to use Size is perfect, fits in your bag easily Good when feeling a little stressed out. I expected a much harder spring. It's not suited for building muscle unless you have very weak arms. It doesn't open wide enough It makes some noise, though not as much as said in the other comments. The foam ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This stuff is great! You can use it while watching tb or doing many other stuff. It has a great build quality. Don't expect it to be easy, the spring is very tough, but with time it gets soft.It strenghtens your arms and forearms with few weeks of use. Very good for martial artists. Great gift and extremely cheap. The grip material is too soft. With ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaptainsailor on 05/31/2013

made using still and seam to be sturdy enough. should last for a while the soft handle cushion is not as snug and comes off rather easy. i can see already some stretch marks and suspect it will not last for long. one of the handles had mold plastic sticking out piercing through the the arm. i used a pair of clippers to cut it off and it is fine now.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections