- Nice look/finish - doesn't look like a toy
- Comfortable hand grip and bace
- Good resistance, not too weak
- Can use just about anywhere
- Much easier to carry than weights
- Center brace strap is adjustable
- Can change the leverage point
- Works in reverse
- Compact device, fits in just about any bag
- Light weight, good for travelling
- Good work ... Read more
Its does what it is meant to do.
Gives a good amount of resistance.
Nice feel to it.
It is adjustable, so it can fit different size people. Can be a bit uncomfortable on the back of the wrist if used for a long time.
Could be just a wee bit cheaper. Had it for a few years now, still happy with it.
If something could be done about the slight discomfort ... Read more
Works wrists and forearms nicely. It's also somewhat affordable. It cracked on me! One of the screws that keeps the handle down kept sliding out, so I went to tighten it extra tight and the shotty plastic cracked... so then I wrapped it in duct tape. I've been looking for one for a while. You don't really see things like these in stores... at least ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.