Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysexdup2000 on 05/21/2014

Protects the PS3 Controller, Great Value, Easy to install on the controller, Around half the cost of the exact same item that is sold on eBay, Give the controller a little more grip and makes it more comfortable. Can sometimes get a little slippery when your palms sweat but that's a given in certain environments. I think they have got this product right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 02/14/2014

good feeling and grip, good thickness and seems durable. Great usability and it finally fix the unconfortable screw hole problem in many left handed people that holds it quite different. It fits ok on ps2 controller, but not perfect. it gets a ittle bit loose on the center side, nothing horrible but it is noticeable actually. this product is ok. Bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Gran agarre, tiene muy buena protección para el control, el espesor de la silicona es grande, la funda genera un gran agarre al control, lo que le da una gran protección contra golpes y caídas de las manos. La forma de la funda se adapta de gran forma al control, quedando cada botón libre de problemas, al ser levemente transparente ... Read more

Silicone case Silicone case 2
    0 0
  • posted byjrendo on 09/04/2013

It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also improved. I will get more covers for others controllers. I can’t think in any Cons is just a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really nice glove like grip skin for the Sony PlayStation 3 gaming entertainment unit controller. I use this to provide more grip on the controller, and also to provide a solid grip when your hands get sweaty. This also helps to keep your controller clean, and can help you find your controller easily. There are no cons that I have found with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumanflaw on 05/15/2013

Good Sweat grip. Good protector. Easy to use. Rips easy One of the better products that I've bought on DX. Does EXACTLY what it's suppose. I remember eating chicken wings and Good thing I had this protector because I cleaned the plastic protector instead. The only bad thing I had to say about it was when my sister's friend ripped it off. It's kinda ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrflloreda on 03/05/2013

Ideal for all types of arcade games, fits perfectly in command of both ps2 and ps3, not annoying when using it, charging or charge slips. El less and is a good way to differentiate identical controls to see which are loading each player wears or purchase pad.Cheap,good quality.a good choice to protect your pad.Ideal para todo tipo de juegos juegos,se ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiGiacomo on 02/25/2013

muito barato, e muito bom bem resistente e nao rasga facil proporciona um grande comforto ao jogador sem contar que protege o controle tambem ajuda a nao dar calos nas maos é uma ótima solução para quem joga por mtas horas é branco e suja um pouco, mas fora isso nao tive problemas. recomendo para quem joga muito video game e ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMihneaRadu on 02/23/2013

One of the best things about the PS3 stick is how much better it feels in your hand than its predecessor. Where the original one felt thick and blocky, the new onefeels sleek and designed to fit your hand. Since this difference is one of the most satisfying physical aspects of the PS3 stick, you don’t want to sacrifice it when putting your controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 02/08/2013

Good fitting and good feel for the ps3 dualshock 3 controller. provides good protection from drops and protection from sweaty palms!! feel is very consistent and adds a good tacky finish, does not slip. Installation is a bit tight and tricky, but i guess if it wasn't, it wouldnt fit so well. Once on, there is a little play between the sony logo, appears ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections