DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 600LM Dimming White Diving Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLauVuk on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent underwater flashlight for it's value. Had more than 100 dives with it and it never let me down. I compared it with a lot of other underwater flashlights and it's performance was excellent. Cons:Sometimes it's hard to turn it on with 5mm neoprene glov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbrians on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light is well made and fit and finish is better than expected. The light beam is not so wide as to lose effectiveness at distance. The center spot has good coverage. It has been on 3 dives since arriving. Max depth 45ft to date with no issues. Cons:none. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfY63 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have 2 SKU: 29069 Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit that I liked, but needed 2 hands to handle, in order to switch the light on. As I saw this one I ordered it direct. The dimmer/ slide switch is better for divers. Also a more slim and small... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysablefish on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works underwater; beam is wider than a dorsey penetrator, but still has a hotspot. light is bright and white, with smaller head than MJ-810. compact. smooth bezel, comes with lanyard with a wrist loop. Cons:lanyard is loooong. slidey switch is nice for options,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections