Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemesilverio on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really liked this product. Very handy for my kindle. It protects from scratch and dust. If you drop the kindle with the leather case in the ground it will protect very well. Cons:In the first few days it will definitely smells awful. When after one week i ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBhran on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case is so ubiquitous to my kindle that I don't even get it out of it now. Button access is great, charging access is great and the cover magnets keep it closed while I'm carrying it on my bag pack. The cover has an interior pocket where you can store papers or oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeckman2905 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got this cover the other day, and now I'm going to tell you why this is a great alternative to the overpriced 1st party Amazon cover. Let's start with the material. It's great for PU leather, it looks great, it feels great! The magnets inside the corners will... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylordnaell on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:bought at a price. Surprised me. Was in doubt which model to buy and got lucky. He's great. No need closure, it has a magnet that keeps the lid closed. It is beautiful. It looks like a leather book. Agradel and load. My kindle 4 fits like a glove, very easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissantroop on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Magnets instead of a clasp Quality Design Price Cons:Inner side material gather dust Smell after unpacking for a couple of days OtherThoughts:I like the design and the absence of the clasp which may be annoying while reading. My Kindle fits perfectly. All the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOldCat on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cover looks very well and cool for my reader, excellent sizes and material quality, nice magnetic lock and good feeling when take in hands they cover all my needs in protection cover - sides are hard and screen looks well protected Cons:new material.... smell... not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymantus87 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product! Its a case with good finish, not expensive , fits the kindle 4 perfectly and seems that it gives a good protection to your kindle. Cons:When it arrived there was a strong ink smell on it which makes u doubt about the "leather" but i dont think i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmoal0 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simplement parfait, le Kindle rentre parfaitement et est bien maintenu par le scratch à l'arrière. L'accès au bouton est préservé. La couverture ferme correctement avec l'aimant. La finition est plutôt pas mal et j'ai ét&#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeden on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price, good build quality. Works perfectly as a protective case. You can reach all buttons and charging socket easily and at the same time, when cover is closed, they are quite well protected. Makes kindle a bit thicker, but still is thin enough. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarson76 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Für diesen Preis unschlagbar! Bei den großen Elektro-Märkten fangen solche Taschen bei 18 Euro an und fühlen sich an wie billigstes Plastik. Dieses Teil hier ist aus für Chinakram wirklich hochwertig verarbeitetem Kunstleder, das sich gut anf&#252... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections