Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjenda69 on 01/13/2014

Quality seems good, no threads sticking out of seams. Magnetic lock is pretty strong. Kindle 4 Black fits in perfectly. Smells awful after unpacking but not that much you couldn't use it in closed rooms. :-) After few days smell disappears. Magnets are fairly visible but that's not very important problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDSnecro on 12/19/2013

- the price is just awesome! You won't get any similar Kindle case for that amount of money - it's nicely done, no damage taken in... almost 10 months of using. - it is really nice and neat. Looks good, feels good and protects my Kindle very neatly. - it feats perfectly to cargo bag in my trousers - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemesilverio on 09/27/2013

I really liked this product. Very handy for my kindle. It protects from scratch and dust. If you drop the kindle with the leather case in the ground it will protect very well. In the first few days it will definitely smells awful. When after one week i garantee that the Leather Case won't be smelling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byszak on 08/31/2013

1. Functionality is very good: good grip and access to buttons and power supply. 2. It looks great and defends my Kindle against scratches and strikes. It feels very bad. The case had a very unpleasant odour and itched my hands(seems to be allergy and I as a rule don't have allergy), so it was impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBhran on 08/07/2013

This case is so ubiquitous to my kindle that I don't even get it out of it now. Button access is great, charging access is great and the cover magnets keep it closed while I'm carrying it on my bag pack. The cover has an interior pocket where you can store papers or other thing you would store in a folder.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypluftz on 07/21/2013

Fits perfectly. Do not obstruct the buttons, hold the Kindle in place very nice, and protects the screen when closed. And the best thing is that it's very cheap! Similar cases in my country cost 5x more. Not exactly about the product. The time to arrive in Brazil is over a month, but it's no big deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeckman2905 on 05/09/2013

I got this cover the other day, and now I'm going to tell you why this is a great alternative to the overpriced 1st party Amazon cover. Let's start with the material. It's great for PU leather, it looks great, it feels great! The magnets inside the corners will stick very strongly to the other part of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylordnaell on 04/23/2013

bought at a price. Surprised me. Was in doubt which model to buy and got lucky. He's great. No need closure, it has a magnet that keeps the lid closed. It is beautiful. It looks like a leather book. Agradel and load. My kindle 4 fits like a glove, very easy to use, does not interfere in nada.Pena they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymissantroop on 04/06/2013

Magnets instead of a clasp Quality Design Price Inner side material gather dust Smell after unpacking for a couple of days I like the design and the absence of the clasp which may be annoying while reading. My Kindle fits perfectly. All the buttons and mini USB port are easy accessable. It is easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldCat on 03/27/2013

This cover looks very well and cool for my reader, excellent sizes and material quality, nice magnetic lock and good feeling when take in hands they cover all my needs in protection cover - sides are hard and screen looks well protected new material.... smell... not good! have strong synthetic smell ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections