DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-R5 Cree XP-G R5 300-Lumen 3-Mode White Flash Light - Black (1 x AA / 1 x 14500)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byditroia on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact and lightweight, Runs off One AA, nice metal case, easy click soft rubber switch. Good battery life. Sturdy clip. Great light output and range. Feels good in your hand. Made of aluminium. Cons:Doesn't Remember last mode. Otherwise very good. Can't be u... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKeikiwai on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very small light with a nice spot light. I use it with AA Lithium to get enough autonomy. It seems 14500 battery should make the light more powerfull but for me, it's enough with AA. Cons:The clip is very small and it may arrive a little twisted. Whatever, I replaced... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyck on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely good build quality. Bright light. Very small. Does not get too warm. Works fine on a single rechargeable AA cell. Useful clip. Reasonable run-time. Click once for High, click again for Low, click again for Fast Strobe. Keep clicking to cycle through to your re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKOK40 on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well made. Looks solid and unbreakable. The light is very strong. The aluminum body is a bit heavier than expected and very nice. The paint is nice and scratch resistant. Small and easy to put it in a pocket or small bag. Cons:The only one I can think of is that th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections