DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 + More - Black (91cm)
  • 5 star 49 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
Does what it's supposed to do:)
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreengiant on 07/29/2014

Pros: It's working as it's supposed to. Charges phone just fine. Good for backup cable in the car glowe box. Cons: Cable is stiffer then Galaxy S3 original cable. Other thoughts: The micro USB end is longer then on the original cable, although it's not big deal, as it doesn't affect charging the phone in any way. I bought it to use with the car... Read more

Impression:Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0
  • posted byLiquidSebbey on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Using a lot of these cables the last couple of months for my phone, for batterypacks and for my Raspberry Pi. This cable is really thin and thereby really flexible. The quality is superb! It even survived my exploded charger ! (also bought here) Cons:Maybe when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebsst on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a cheap cable and it works as expected so I can say that it is worth the price. Cons:Plastic parts are very fragile and I broke one part after 1 day however it still works. Cable is very thin However it is thick enough to charge a phone battery but it should not be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerickonitzer on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap. A similar cable would cost much more anywhere else. -Looks like a Samsung cable that would come with a Samsung device Cons:-Connector is abnormally long. It sticks out of the phone awkwardly rather than the connector sitting flush with the phone. -I bought two.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrijan on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unbeatable price. Good build quality. And, of course, great price/quality relation. Its black color fits any black smartphone or tablet. Cons:The smooth finish of the plugs makes it hard to grab them when unplugging. Also, a minor con is that in my unit, the USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjknox on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly and looks similar to the Samsung bundled cable. I bought it mainly to charge Android phones and transfer data to and from them. No issues at all. Cons:No cons that I experienced. I have seen comments about the cables breaking easily but my cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuri25 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Looks good Cons:Very poor quality, I ordered 4 and 2 broke in the first week already. One worked for half hour. The other broke when I unplugged it OtherThoughts:I figured that these cables were all kind of the same quality so I ordered one of the cheapest. In thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable works with raspberry pi which is the reason i purchased this item. Build quality is decent. It's not very long but that was expected length is indicated in item description. Cons:None that i have found so far. OtherThoughts:If you are in need for a power... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlwithaK on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:one of the cables that i got that works, works fine. i can use it with my charger, transfer files to computer, do whatever you are meant to do with these things. Cons:the other cable that i got does not work. i can't charge my phone, use it for transferring, anything. i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrepeinao on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a regular usb-micro usb cable that allows you to connect any device with an micro usb entrance to your computer or charger. Cons:The materials might be a little bit weak and cheap, but with care can last for a while. So if you want something more durable pay mor... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections