DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 + More - Black (91cm)
Customer’s impression:
Does what it's supposed to do:) goed cheap good better for this price - goedkoop
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySanderW86 on 08/18/2014

review is in english and Dutch ( netherlands) - It is a cheap cable for great price, they should charge more for this cable ! A similar cable would cost much more anywhere else. - it works like a charm. - it does what it must do. Cons: -Connector is abnormally long. It sticks out of the phone DO NOT ... Read more

great and cheap - goede kabels voor weinig

Impression:cheap good better for this price - goedkoop , goed;

0 0 0

• posted bygreengiant on 07/29/2014

Pros: It's working as it's supposed to. Charges phone just fine. Good for backup cable in the car glowe box. Cons: Cable is stiffer then Galaxy S3 original cable. Other thoughts: The micro USB end is longer then on the original cable, although it's not big deal, as it doesn't affect charging the phone ... Read more

Impression:Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0 0

• posted byLiquidSebbey on 07/09/2014

Using a lot of these cables the last couple of months for my phone, for batterypacks and for my Raspberry Pi. This cable is really thin and thereby really flexible. The quality is superb! It even survived my exploded charger ! (also bought here) Maybe when using for a longer time the USB port will break ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebsst on 07/08/2014

It is a cheap cable and it works as expected so I can say that it is worth the price. Plastic parts are very fragile and I broke one part after 1 day however it still works. Cable is very thin However it is thick enough to charge a phone battery but it should not be used for devices that use more power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd1hfs8lv968 on 05/31/2014

Very cheap I bought many! Very redundant and useful back up cables. It has worked on and charger I have plugged it into and the galaxy series phones I have tried it on. They are a little short. Very handy. I store them everywhere. One in my bag. I have another at work. I keep one in my automobile. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerickonitzer on 05/26/2014

-Cheap. A similar cable would cost much more anywhere else. -Looks like a Samsung cable that would come with a Samsung device -Connector is abnormally long. It sticks out of the phone awkwardly rather than the connector sitting flush with the phone. -I bought two. One had a bad connection and did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrijan on 05/24/2014

Unbeatable price. Good build quality. And, of course, great price/quality relation. Its black color fits any black smartphone or tablet. The smooth finish of the plugs makes it hard to grab them when unplugging. Also, a minor con is that in my unit, the USB logo on the micro-USB end of the cable wasn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjknox on 05/23/2014

Works perfectly and looks similar to the Samsung bundled cable. I bought it mainly to charge Android phones and transfer data to and from them. No issues at all. No cons that I experienced. I have seen comments about the cables breaking easily but my cable is physically holding up well after daily use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuri25 on 05/20/2014

Cheap Looks good Very poor quality, I ordered 4 and 2 broke in the first week already. One worked for half hour. The other broke when I unplugged it I figured that these cables were all kind of the same quality so I ordered one of the cheapest. In this case they were just too fragile, maybe if you are ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Cable works with raspberry pi which is the reason i purchased this item. Build quality is decent. It's not very long but that was expected length is indicated in item description. None that i have found so far. If you are in need for a power supply cable for the raspberry pi this one will work as long ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections