DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 + More - Black (91cm)
Customer’s impression:
good value It works Does what it's supposed to do:) yes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3athleet on 01/24/2015

Pros: It's a good cable for charging and data Cons: It's a little short. Charging and using your phone at the same time doesn't work very well Overall: If you want a good cable for a low price you have to get this one!

Impression:Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0 0

• posted byFlamf on 01/24/2015

Received in DK after 3 weeks, no issues, good product.

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted by5tring3r on 01/24/2015

Its a standard USB cable. There is not really much to say about it. Great to buy a couple extra cables and keep them everywhere you need one.

Impression:good,Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0 0

• posted bydffloriano on 01/21/2015

Of great quality product It worked perfectly fine, and does not present any manufacturing fault.

0 0 0

• posted bydefaguim on 01/21/2015

Pros: works as intended, contacts are good. Cons: I wish they were a bit more reinforced for movement I use one of theses cables with a power bank and my phone, they are on my pocket while I walk and this walking movement caused the cable to malfunction after a little while. Bottonline: I this if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8948457 on 01/19/2015

Pros: Mainly it's cheap. It is of a normal (good) length, and the quality seems up to standards as well! Cons: I reckon it is for an American Galaxy S, since the micro-usb plug is a surprising lot longer than my original cable, (The actual metallic part) it also charges slightly slower, which is... Read more

Impression:good,Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0 0

• posted byTwilightSun on 01/19/2015

It's a standart micro-USB, works ok with my samsung galaxy note 8.0 Pros: It is cheep, it works. Long enough. Cons: maybe a visual quality, but it doesn't matter for me. Обычный микро-юсб шнурок для самсунга, работает.

it works as designed

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted byrjluehrs on 01/19/2015

Pros: working USB to microplug cable. Cons: None -- not too thick. Summary: Least expensive cable, and it works -- can't ask for more.

Impression:Best Price Ever;

0 0 0

• posted bykragmutt on 01/18/2015

all works fine, but the plug sticks out when connected to my GS3, instead of being flush with the phone body. As such, it looks ugly, but still works. maybe try another one though.

Impression:Meh.;

0 0 0

• posted bymchl on 01/14/2015

Pros: Cheap, for buying in bulk. To give to people that need one. Data works. Comes with profesional looking plastic wrapper, impres your friends. Cons: Charge rate is not so good on some.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections