DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 + More - Black (91cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Does what it's supposed to do:) yes very good goed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiuliano81 on 12/17/2014

Pros: Does the job. Construction quality is standard. Plugs fit correctly into the jacks. Cons: nothing. Read more

Impression:Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0 0

• posted bydkazurov on 12/16/2014

Good cable. A big plus is it has a micro-USB connector that is longer than a standard cable. Therefore, it is suitable to my powerbank, that is constantly turning off when I connect it with the standard cable from the phone. Read more

Good cable

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byadelson007 on 12/16/2014

E IGUAL AO CABO USB QUE VEM NA CAIXA DOS SMARTPHONE DA SAMSUNG SONY E NOKIA LUMIA EXCELENTE QUALIDADE...... Read more

Impression:yes;

0 0 0

• posted byAmusingJopie on 12/11/2014

i use these cables for everything. works good. only thing that could be better is the sturdy-ness. it doesnt feel high quality Read more

Impression: very good;

0 0 0

• posted bykrunv on 12/08/2014

По приходу неожиданно оказался круче, чем на картинке: сама металлическая часть micro-USB оказалась в полтора раза длиннее, чем на фото. Это оказалось гораздо удобнее в использовании, чем стандарт. Вилка в разьем заходит легче, держится надежнее. Отлично! Сам провод тонки и гибкий. Боюсь, что порветс... Read more

Impression: very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymbzcool on 12/02/2014

The item was delivered as expected. I've bought a packet of 10 of these and so far none of it is broken just yet. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndiruvjbuw33 on 11/28/2014

I tested in total 20 chargers and 21 cables and you can see really clear that the cable is influencing the charging current a lot. With a good cable I can charge with up to 1400 mAh, but with these cable you mostly the charging goes with 300-600 mAh, with the same charger and same phone. Read more

Impression:Charges slow;

0 0 0

• posted bylaurentbroering on 11/26/2014

Useful to have a few of them hooked in different places, ready to be used! Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhedson on 11/20/2014

The product is exactly what I was looking for. only the delivery time which was higher than reported, but okay! Read more

Impression:yes, very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygreffects on 11/15/2014

O cabo USB/Micro USB (USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 + More - Black (91cm)) tem um tamanho ideal para atender minhas necessidades, fora dados e carga para meu smartphone Android Read more

Impression:Tamanho Certo;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections