DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III + More - Black (91cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejcho on 03/14/2017

Pros: - Cheap - Fair build quality - Works - Runs at standard USB specification Cons: - Slightly delicate - avoid bending the cable at sharp angles (and at the points where it meets the connector heads) - Not intended to be used with high-power requirement devices like phablets

For the price, it's definitely worth it. For the price, it's definitely worth it.

Impression:Great value,disposable,Inexpensive;

0 0 1

• posted byIG1987 on 03/07/2017

This is a very useful cable. I successfully use it to charge the phone in the car and transfer data from the computer.

Universal usb data cable Universal usb data cable Universal usb data cable

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted by10801918 on 03/04/2017

no cons, its a cheap but good usb data transferer, it think that this is on of the best products of dx because its quality is great!, Thank you dx, All ok!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjucaftp on 02/13/2017

Very flexible wire. Seems extremely easy to break. The plugs have good quality. Did not work for my Galaxy S3 Neo, but worked for other devices. My S3 Neo doesn't accept all cables, but I expected this one to work. Worked alright for other devices, though.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysoygloria on 02/10/2017

Pros: Precio Casi un euro. Tamaño. Longitud adecuada. Pedido cursado en fecha 9 de enero. Recibido hoy viernes 10 de febrero. Envuelto en bolsa de pompitas.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by10786060 on 02/08/2017

Tudo certo! produto funcionando.

0 0 0

• posted byTomi94 on 02/06/2017

Pros: Good quality, good connectors, cable isn't too thick. Cons: I have a 0,7-1 A charger, and with this cable charging takes much time. But it's not problem if you charge your phone overnight. I haven't tried more powerful charger yet with it, but I trust for example with 2 A charger it will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGearDepartment on 02/01/2017

i have nothing negative to say about this transaction! It arrived quickly the packaging was fine the quality of the product was better than expected and the price cant be beat. i highly reccomend

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byGewoonJarmo on 01/28/2017

Great USB cable to charge your phone with. It is a little short but works fine if you have a wall socket nearby

Impression:Works great,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlfed on 01/26/2017

Cable de muy conexión, para remplazo

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere